.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

ATF: Armored Task Force- Save $8.00
War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old April 17th, 2009, 01:38 PM

Private

charshep is on a distinguished road
Default Re: CarCrash - EA Game - CBM - (Running)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calahan View Post
I've just PM'd the two players who haven't got their first turns in.

PsiSoldier looks to be a forum regular, so pretty confident that Agartha won't stale. The Mictlan player however, charshep, hasn't posted anywhere since signing up for this game, so I'm slightly worried that they might have gone AWOL. And an AI or staling EA/LA Mictlan usually just means a free early dom kill + 2nd capital for it's neighbour, which would lead to a major bit of unbalancing that I'd certainly be looking to avoid in this game.

Also don't see much point in keeping hold of the master player-nation list anymore, so will put it up on the status page.

I'm here I'm here! The thing is I'm new to Mictlan and they seem like a pretty hard nation to manage well so I was running through the beginnings of a test game against the AI before submitting my turn.

Anyways, I didn't notice the start time is 01:20 GMT. Sorry about that I thought I had more time. I should be able to get it in under the wire but if I don't could I get an extension of a few hours?