.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

The Star and the Crescent- Save $8.00
winSPMBT: Main Battle Tank- Save $6.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Space Empires: IV & V > SEIV > Space Empires: IV Classic Threads (Newbie FAQS)

Closed Thread

Old June 28th, 2002, 09:29 AM

Colonel

Growltigga is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ye Olde Galactic Bar & Grill & Phong\'s Head Cantina

Right, camera pans from outside left over battered cantina building. Camera pans back and shows mighty tigga, albeit battered, bleeding and very broke striding purposefully up to the main entrance

camera down shows inside the cantina, door is forcefully kicked open, and tigga strides in, looking herioc, powerful (and battered, bleeding and broke), fluffy bunny waitresses take one look at Tigga, look back at Saxon and Gryphin and run over to crouch at tigga's feet declaiming "how nice it is for a real man to be back etc".

Tiggas say hello to everybody and gives everybody present of dried squid, save for fluffy bunny waitresses who get a good time.

Phew, the Last month has been hectic, expensive but incredible. My hat goes off to South Korea and Japan for setting out and running and amazing world cup. It has been brilliant. I always promised myself I would go to the first world cup I could afford to. I cant afford it (this month has cost me about £12K) but it was brilliant. England's performance was excellent and overall, I am happy

At least we were beaten by the team that is most likely to win the whole tournament.. sorry Esel and Rollo, Germany I feel have had an easier run than most to this stage (Saudi Arabia, an underperforming Cameroon, a plucky talented Ireland, South Korea (not THAT good) USA?) - England had to face Nigeria, Argentina and Denmark? not quite the same!

Either eway, Sunday's match is going to be a good one

You north americans should really get behind your team.. you have some good players, some good tactics and a real team spirit.. you also have some of the most jingoistic supporters I have ever seen as well as a couple of the most arrogant players I have ever seen (someone hit Landon Donovan), but overall, well done

The laughing side of all this is that I am currently laid up home and on strict orders not to get out of bed.. unfortunately, my pc is downstairs and I can only get on it when the Swamp Thing is out of the house - she is currently getting her hair (or warts) done so I have this brief window of opportunity.. for those interested, I had a rupture whilst travelling which led to internal bleeding, chucking up blood and all sorts of nasties so I am currently lieing here with 8 stitches in mt side after what the doctor describes as "keyhole surgery". "Keyhole?" my arse, I thought keyholes were small and this doctor obviously has a house with a fist sized lock on the front door - I am waiting to get well and then will visit him with trusty swiss army knife and knitting yarn to show him what 'bumhole surgery" is

c'est bon être revenu la maison mes enfants
Old June 28th, 2002, 03:28 PM

General

tesco samoa is on a distinguished road

Rollo. Please tell us about your wild week.

Hey GUTB where did you go...???

He is still driving his mighty armada at 3 miles per month along the interstellar highway bypass and will be arriving shortly
Old June 28th, 2002, 03:29 PM

Brigadier General

mac5732 is on a distinguished road

Time is Running out for Voting on Cantina Name...
So, anyone who hasn't voted yet, please vote by Midnight tonight......

So far the 3 top vote getters out of 33 memembers who voted

The EEE & Whistle 8
The Fluffy Bunny Cafe 7
The Colony 7

GT, glad your feeling somewhat better, don't get caught sneaking downstairs to your pc , you don't want your power cord getting cut...

take care and speedy recovery

just some ideas Mac

BEWARE; crochety old geezers play SE4, in between bathroom runs
Phong's Head Parking
Old June 28th, 2002, 03:30 PM

Sergeant

Jmenschenfresser is on a distinguished road

US soccer is a big question mark. We need to send more of our players to play full time in Europe...like the rest of the damned world.

Perhaps we already do. I don't have the slightest idea. Took me all of the previous world cup to figure out what results in a corner kick.

And we need soccer riots...how can your team win without them?
Old June 28th, 2002, 03:36 PM

General

dogscoff is on a distinguished road

Welcome back 'tig.

*Dogscoff gives Growltigga a hearty, friendly slap.

Oh... sorry... was that your surgery scar..?
Old June 29th, 2002, 01:28 AM

BANNED USER

Gryphin is on a distinguished road

tesco,
I sent you my emp and ship set.
I guess I can up load them myself tonight if you prefer.
I note the MGT is out of action so I don't see much happening.
Old June 29th, 2002, 01:36 AM

General

jezz. tigga. Rest and recover Please.

He is still driving his mighty armada at 3 miles per month along the interstellar highway bypass and will be arriving shortly
Old June 29th, 2002, 03:08 PM

General

13 more pages to go then we hit 100 pages....

Also has anyone wathced the 20 meg lord of the rings trailer. Cool.

Old June 29th, 2002, 03:20 PM

Colonel

Growltigga is on a distinguished road

(Grendel is off having her scales varnished)

Tigga finally stops howling after Dogscoff has patted him on the incision. Whilst Dogscoff is in the loo, Tigga calls Acme Medical Supplies and gets them to airdrop (a la Bugs Bunny or Roadrunner) a large syringe full of Serum X, that famed highly powered chili based laxative.

When Dogscoff returns from eating poos, Tigga persuades one of the Fluffy Bunny Waitresses to, ahem, divert Dogscoff's attention and whilst El Scoffo is dribbling at the Kylie-esque "Cant Get you Out of My Head" dance going on in front of him (Kylie wrote that for Growltigga by the way), Tigga proceeds to inject him with Serum X.

Syringe is (safely and responsibly) disposed off, TIgga sits backs, watches El Scoffo beaming like a dribbling Dorset yokel and waits for the rumbling to begin..

It doesn't take long and with a frrenzied scream and sprint to the loo, we have ERUCTATION!!!!

Having moved all available cash to an off-shore tax haven, Tigga eyes the Cantina and cannot help but feel a teardrop swell in the corner of his eye... "It was fun whilst it Lasted" thinks the Mighty Cat "but all good things must come to an end"..

Luckily the Great Kat has planned for this very moment, little known to the other denizens of the bar, Tigga has buried 50 tons of TNT in the large vat of dogpoo outside the back of the Canitna and unless Dogscoff has really been eating lots of the chilli, there should be enough left to really raise the roof... failing which, there is also Tigga's own strategic defence platform in geosynchronous orbit over the Cantina and surely a combined bLast of gamma and x-ray lasers should be enough to kick off a suitable insurance claim?.. failing which, Mac has been steadily drinking nitroglycerine since he came to the bar and all we would need to do iss turn off his pacer

[ June 29, 2002, 14:34: Message edited by: Growltigga ]
Old June 29th, 2002, 09:15 PM

Brigadier General

TerranC is on a distinguished road

*watches the disgusting and intentional drugging of cantina members by Growltigga*

I'll have a Deluxe Pizza please...

*keeps watching the cantina members explode and wretch in horror*

Download Sev Today! --- Download BOB and SOCk today too! --- Thanks to Fyron and Trooper for hosting.

Closed Thread