.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

The Star and the Crescent- Save $8.00
winSPMBT: Main Battle Tank- Save $6.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old October 31st, 2010, 01:13 PM

Captain

earcaraxe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Crowded - MA game, sending pretenders

The agarthan raiding force and army didnt try to resist the abysian reconquest, they retreated from the invaded territories without bloodshed.

the warlocks
Old October 31st, 2010, 08:46 PM

Private

Pjoo is on a distinguished road

Argathian intelligence detected number of rebel warlocks involved in ogranized blood-sacrifice, kidnapping and torture. We just helped the Abysinian government exterminating these warlock who were compromising my security measures and sovreignity of earcaraxe by using Royal Air-golem Force to carry out few surgical strikes.

Mission was mostly succesful, but apparently some 3-headed dragons got loose in the process.
Old November 13th, 2010, 05:53 AM

Captain

BWAHHAHHA!!
Old November 13th, 2010, 05:56 AM

Captain

(out of character: Aceris, thanks for that battle, it was epic, my greatest of my dom career. And I always wanted to try that smiley)
Old November 15th, 2010, 04:20 PM

Captain

successfully mindhunted with MR24?? thats lame.
Old November 18th, 2010, 07:14 AM

Captain

Thanks for playing Pjoo!
Old November 18th, 2010, 04:12 PM

Private

Aceris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by earcaraxe View Post
I did take 4 shots at him, each with +4 Pen, and he survived a load of soul slays in the big battle, some of which were pen boosted as well. Nothing is invulnerable. Except my Air Queen . But yeah, bad luck.

I loved the big battle Looks like we've got another one coming as well

Don't think it will matter, the Abysian dompush of DOOM is going to win this - even in the extremely unlikely event that I crush your forces and roll into your homeland I still wouldn't have time to take out your temples before my candles go out.

Thanks for the great game all - I'm not conceding yet, but I expect I will within a couple of turns.
Old November 18th, 2010, 04:32 PM

Captain

I think it was at most the second mindhunt at that particular Emberlord, and in that battle i dont remember much soul slays at him. But i forgot about rune smashers, so now im not that surprised, u can really penetrate

I think i have read somewhere that at MR12 is where something has 50% to survive a non-boosted mindhunt, but im not sure.

grats for mindhunting poor Queltis too, that convinced me that it perhaps wasnt just bad luck.

That big battle was fabulous, even my girlfriend liked that water versus fire theme.

That Air queen resisted everything, killed a whole army, got away from the ghost riders and survived a life for a life and generally managed to raid provinces where i didnt set a trap for her (and raided one where i did with little problem). Her name is whispered with fear in Abysia.

Awating your forces at the Second siege of Kolermegor!

People seem to realize finally that Slango the prince of death is the true God

(great game really! I would like to invite u guys for one more similar game a little later)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceris View Post
Quote:
I did take 4 shots at him, each with +4 Pen, and he survived a load of soul slays in the big battle, some of which were pen boosted as well. Nothing is invulnerable. Except my Air Queen . But yeah, bad luck.

I loved the big battle Looks like we've got another one coming as well

Don't think it will matter, the Abysian dompush of DOOM is going to win this - even in the extremely unlikely event that I crush your forces and roll into your homeland I still wouldn't have time to take out your temples before my candles go out.

Thanks for the great game all - I'm not conceding yet, but I expect I will within a couple of turns.
Old November 18th, 2010, 07:58 PM

Private

Quote:
I think it was at most the second mindhunt at that particular Emberlord, and in that battle i dont remember much soul slays at him. But i forgot about rune smashers, so now im not that surprised, u can really penetrate

I think i have read somewhere that at MR12 is where something has 50% to survive a non-boosted mindhunt, but im not sure.

grats for mindhunting poor Queltis too, that convinced me that it perhaps wasnt just bad luck.

That big battle was fabulous, even my girlfriend liked that water versus fire theme.

That Air queen resisted everything, killed a whole army, got away from the ghost riders and survived a life for a life and generally managed to raid provinces where i didnt set a trap for her (and raided one where i did with little problem). Her name is whispered with fear in Abysia.

Awating your forces at the Second siege of Kolermegor!

People seem to realize finally that Slango the prince of death is the true God

(great game really! I would like to invite u guys for one more similar game a little later)
With both Ember lords I got lucky and hit with an early mindhunt, and then 2 or 3 hit the province afterwards and found nothing I notice the Zmeys have started surviving the mindhunts (I guess they have MR gear now).

The hilarious thing about the air queen was I screwed up her script, I meant to change her to just "attack rear" - I figured that mistform wouldn't do much good against anything she would run into that could actually kill her. But somehow I managed to wipe her script entirely. And she still lived.
Old November 21st, 2010, 04:35 PM

Private

And yep that's a win for Earcaraxe. No counter to infernal prison, and Niefel Flames wasn't as good as I hoped.

Thanks for the game all, I learnt a lot.