ATF: Armored Task Force- Save $8.00
War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Space Empires: IV & V

Old July 1st, 2004, 04:07 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Wardad is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Space Empires 101 - Galactic Council

oops RCC,

You mistakenly colonized a planet at Woostroid Woostra, after you promised not too.

My poor colonizer is now low on fuel and has no where else near to go except Birch VIII.

How about a strait across swap?

Cybersol
Old July 1st, 2004, 05:45 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

AMF is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I think I mentioned this a few Posts down, but when I missed a turn a colonizer of mine went and colonized in Woostoid. I have since ceded that colony to Thermolia already....Last time I checked, though, weren't there plenty of empty planets there? Also, you should be able to refuel at a number of the colonies there, since you are partnered with at least one of those powers, no?

Quote:
Originally posted by Wardad:
oops RCC,

You mistakenly colonized a planet at Woostroid Woostra, after you promised not too.

My poor colonizer is now low on fuel and has no where else near to go except Birch VIII.

How about a strait across swap?

Cybersol
Old July 1st, 2004, 05:50 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

edit: deleted double post due to network glitch.

[ July 01, 2004, 16:51: Message edited by: alarikf ]
Old July 1st, 2004, 07:58 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Whoa, we just re-read your message, and noticed this little bit that slipped by us:

Quote:
Originally posted by Wardad:
Ummm...Birch is considered off-limits to all others by our councils, but we will consider ceding you another planet in a different location. However, we do fully beleive that since there are many other planets in Woostoid Woqua that those should be the site of your colonizer vessels' landing. We're a reasonable people, we're pretty certain that something can be worked out so long as no one acts in haste...

thanks,

RCC
Alarik
Old July 2nd, 2004, 04:04 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

Wardad is on a distinguished road

It is a Gas colonizer.
There are no free gas planets in WW.
I did clear out Birch VIII and destroy the Dei-O fleet guarding the warp points.

anywho, we can work it out later after the holidays.
Old July 2nd, 2004, 07:29 PM

Major

Aiken is on a distinguished road

I have to warn Flesh Eaters Hive from some hasty steps. During diplomatic and trade interactions with Klingons we discovered many similarities in our cultures, and I consider Klingon empire as our brothers. We will not allow anybody to freely exterminate this proud and independent nation with their undisputable right for existance and prosperity. Our support will be expressed in the instant military response.

Also I don't understand the willing of the Citizen Federation to aid agressive means of Flesh Eaters against Klingons. I have to point the Federation that this decision is too rash. This plan will not make any honor for Citizen Federation. Desctruction of the whole races was the reason of our struggle against devilish coalition of Electrum and Dei-O.

I'm asking all the Council members to not allow slaughter to start. Make your vote for peace, not war!

Eisk Imperial Guard
Old July 5th, 2004, 09:56 AM

First Lieutenant

trooper is on a distinguished road

We have no will to exterminate Klingons.
It would too easy and not honorable from us to simply glass their planets and re-colonize their ruins. Klingons citizens are not responsible for the stupid politic followed by their leader. Moreover, we need to increase our own empire population.

That's why we have planned a huge troop and intel operation. As Klingons soldier skills are "non existant" and my troops are well trained, these operation may cause Klingons planets to fall very kickly, without much collateral damages.

I also warn you, Eysk, that any attack against a member of the White Coalition would be extremely dangerous for the agressor.

Regards,

For peace and wealth,

Sky Marechal Brunwick
Citizen Federation
Old July 5th, 2004, 10:11 AM

Second Lieutenant

Paul1980au is on a distinguished road

Lets have the war lol
Old July 5th, 2004, 03:49 PM

Major

Aiken is on a distinguished road

What's White Coalition? Is it an underground organisation created for dirty purposes of galactic dictatorship of selected empires (namely, Citizen Federation)? Who else are the members of this Coalition? We'd like to know this.

Now I totally lost the whole idea of Galactic Council - all the members keep silence about the imperialistic intensions of Citizen Federation and its satellites. So what's the purpose of this Council - to divide the spoils of war? An that's all? Then our empire don't want to be a member of Council. It's a fictitious organisation without real power and objectives.

We will wait for 2 mounths for your opinions, and in case of ignoring of this problem we will quit the GC. It will a little loss for Council, but it will be a first loss in a row.

Dixi.

Admiral Shekk of Eysk Imperial Guard.
Old July 6th, 2004, 04:32 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

Don't feel bad...we too have no idea what the "white coalition" is. WE think it's the coalition that fought the Last war, in which case I guess we're a member of it, but we never heard about it until recently either...

Quote:
Originally posted by aiken:
What's White Coalition? Is it an underground organisation created for dirty purposes of galactic dictatorship of selected empires (namely, Citizen Federation)? Who else are the members of this Coalition? We'd like to know this.

Now I totally lost the whole idea of Galactic Council - all the members keep silence about the imperialistic intensions of Citizen Federation and its satellites. So what's the purpose of this Council - to divide the spoils of war? An that's all? Then our empire don't want to be a member of Council. It's a fictitious organisation without real power and objectives.

We will wait for 2 mounths for your opinions, and in case of ignoring of this problem we will quit the GC. It will a little loss for Council, but it will be a first loss in a row.

Dixi.

Admiral Shekk of Eysk Imperial Guard.