.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

ATF: Armored Task Force- Save $8.00
War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old April 2nd, 2012, 07:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

legowarrior is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Ascension Wars: MA,12 players, no mods, newb friendly. [Year 4, 8/12 remainin

We could just take a break, I have two other games going on, so it doesnt troubleme all that much.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 11:49 PM

Corporal

kennoseishin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Ascension Wars: MA,12 players, no mods, newb friendly. [Year 4, 8/12 remainin

Yeah, I'm fine with just doing an extra-long extension then.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 11:52 PM

Corporal

3V4JKZ2 is on a distinguished road

I can take this extension, but I just today got a job that will involve me being out of computer range 3-4 days at a time all summer, so I will need a replacement admin.
Old April 3rd, 2012, 12:04 PM

Wendigo_reloaded

Extend the term this weekend while leaving quickhost on, I would say: that way we can get a new turn as soon as Samoht is back.

I will step forward if nobody else's volunteers for the admin task.
I did admin a game once, but never on LLamaserver. Just PM the info. needed when you decide to move on with the change.

Looks like we are entering endgame, with early wars coming to an end & new ones starting.
Old April 3rd, 2012, 09:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

legowarrior is on a distinguished road

I am curious about the coming turns.
Old April 4th, 2012, 12:11 PM

Wendigo_reloaded

Game is under new management!

Abysia has staled 2 out of the last 4 turns, and seems to be heading to another stale this turn. Not sure if the player is busy RL or just not interested anymore in the game.

Have mailed him asking. If he does not answer nor show up I guess we should look for a replacement this weekend (prefereably), or at worst turn him AI.

Comments welcomed.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old April 6th, 2012, 03:40 PM

Wendigo_reloaded

Samoht played his turn41 on Thursday before leaving, that will allow us to get a turn this weekend: will host t41 on Saturday night and then t42 will be scheduled for Tuesday night, when he is supposed to be back.

Still no answer from Abysia. Will look for a sub tomorrow if no news.
Old April 6th, 2012, 06:44 PM

Corporal

kennoseishin is on a distinguished road

Huh. I'm surprised Abysia's dropped out. It didn't seem like they were doing too badly, and it's a fairly straightforward nation to play. Ah well.

The rest of the schedule sounds great. I appreciate you spreading the turns out instead of just making a single one extra-delayed.
Old April 7th, 2012, 03:33 AM

Wendigo_reloaded

Yup, always better to space the hostings when dealing with a player temporary absence, than to lose contact with the game for a long period.

This is always a possibility if the player that requested the extension has the deference of playing his turn just before leaving.
Old April 7th, 2012, 10:24 AM

Wendigo_reloaded

We got a sub: BewareTheBarnacleGoose is taking control of Abysia as of t41.