This Month's Specials

ATF: Armored Task Force- Save $8.00
War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Space Empires: IV & V

Old March 6th, 2004, 12:28 PM

Private

Desert Fox is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: Stargate

This is one of my favorite Sci-Fi shows to watch. This is excellent news, and a Mod based on them, well that would be outstanding. I had no idea this was in the works. Thanks.
Old March 6th, 2004, 01:36 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Starhawk is on a distinguished road

It appears that Atlantis will take place in the not too distant future but in the future none the less because of the fact that some of the stuff I read that I wouldn't want to spoil for you guys.

I can deal with a story in the not too distant future as long as they keep the Goa'Ould in the story line since so far Anubis is far from falling and the System lords seem to be uniting .

"If men build things to look like our penis such as towers and ships does that mean female achitects represent women having penis envy?"
A line that made me chuckle, I can't remember where I heard it I just know it made me laugh.

"I'm not really a slapper....I mainly punch and gouge."
Tammy Lee my kung fu instructor/sifu's daughter when asked if she ever slapped a boy for saying something nasty to her.
Old March 6th, 2004, 03:38 PM

National Security Advisor

geoschmo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Shleepy:
2. The show needs more jokes at the expense of Richard Dean Anderson. MacGyver is too good to pass up.
They did one in the pilot. Major Carter was talking about some rig job they did hooking up the Stargate and she said they "MacGyvered it". I've been paying attention on the others, but if they've done any more I missed them.
Old March 6th, 2004, 05:53 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by oogs:
The new series will have a new cast, while SG-1 continues onto its' 8th season (i've seen conformitations for s8ep1 Online) AFAIK. There are a couple fansites that have this information (like SG-1 Archives )

I know that I am really looking forward to this seasons' finale. I'm watching it on Sky One, which is one week ahead of Sci Fi
I could be wrong about the location of the lost city, but man it just fits.

As for the 8th season, I have read, and heard two distinc stories on that one. So I am optomisic that we will get a season 8, but reserved to the fact that we may not.

What we all need to do is start our own Sci-Fi movie channel and produce sci-fi movies about the things we like.

Space Epires **
Staintless Steal Rat,
Tribes

Are the three I would produce.
** (With the help of all of you of course.)

Old March 6th, 2004, 07:21 PM

Corporal

oogs is on a distinguished road

Two stories? Hrm... i've only read a preview for s8e1, along with part of a spoiler. I don't know how official the spoiler is, however. I do hope that the episodes continue being as much fun as they are right now.

And i really think that the VP is going to get an ulcer if he continues worrying about the stargate that much. He's annoying. Maybe they should trade him to Anubis in exchange for peace?

As for the Atlantis storyline... this oughtta be interesting. I don't see who else they could be fighting at the same time... they're spread sortta thin as it is right now. SG-1's tactics resemble guerrila warfare right now, mostly because of a lack of just about everything.
Old March 6th, 2004, 08:10 PM

Major

Caduceus is on a distinguished road

I've been watching SG-1 almost from the beginning and have always enjoyed the "snips" the characters take at one another.

There was a big spread in the US TV Guide six? months ago about SG-1 and its spin-off SG-Atlantis.

Wildcard
---------------
"We've been in worse situations than this."
"Not to my knowledge."
"Thanks, Teal'c."
Old March 6th, 2004, 08:23 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Starhawk is on a distinguished road

Well the new enemy are called Wraiths that's all I know and if it takes place AFTER SG-1 the big question is how can you be running 1 story in the present and 1 in the future because you'd know how the war against the Goa'Ould ended???

Either that or we are gonna see some SERIOUS changes occuring the SG-1 storyarc to include the Atlantis base.

BTW Atlantis it is confirmed is a military base NOT as I've heard suggested a new SG team.

"If men build things to look like our penis such as towers and ships does that mean female achitects represent women having penis envy?"
A line that made me chuckle, I can't remember where I heard it I just know it made me laugh.

"I'm not really a slapper....I mainly punch and gouge."
Tammy Lee my kung fu instructor/sifu's daughter when asked if she ever slapped a boy for saying something nasty to her.