.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT > After Action Reports
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

Aeraaa is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Not so welcome

So basically, the MBT LAW is an ATGM that has all the pros and not the cons (no countermeasures). If this is the case, this is by far the best infantry AT weapon in the game, esp for close terrain defense.

EF2000s had decent rating against Tor and Tunguskas, although since in the game there are around 26 AA weapons (discounting MANPADs) in the scenario, after a while the shots become accurate (I don't know how it works in the code but I've seen that given enough missiles, the missiles accuracy increases. EW saturation?). Plus S400s are monstrously accurate. I really hope they are not that good as in the game IRL, since it is an OPFOR weapon as of last year.

British AA is mediocre, however the terrain of the scenario is good enough that you can hide vehicles, plus almost all AFVs have countermeasures that make them quite survivable vs. precision weapons. Funnily enough, in the 70ies-80ies scenarios that I played before, British AA is quite formidable (Rapier ftw).

You are right that I lost a great number of Warriors, but I strongly believe that the Eurofighters were the reason I got a draw. 10 aircraft lost are around 7000-8000 points down the drain and they did not fire a single missile. Honestly, I shouldn't use air strikes at all and I would have got a victory. Well, Hindsight is 20/20 as we all know...
The Following User Says Thank You to Aeraaa For This Useful Post: