.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT > Campaigns, Scenarios & Maps
Notices

Old July 19th, 2014, 12:52 AM

Corporal

lukerduker123 is on a distinguished road
Default Repelling the Chinese

A long time ago I started on a series and quickly abandoned it, much like all the others I worked on (So far I'm up to ten projects started and none completed!). While searching through old files today I found a mission I started building for a series in which China invades a small pacific nation in order to buffer itself against America. I polished up this scenario a bit and I hope it's decent enough for this forum. Criticism is welcome, along with ideas and the like.

--------Repelling the Chinese--------

5/16/18 (That is, to Non-Americans, the sixteenth of May, two-thousand and eighteen)

Five days ago the Chinese launched operation "Water Dragon", invading several small islands in the Pacific to create a buffer zone against possible attacks from the United States. While the world publicly condemns China no one helps the beleaguered islands, which have to fend for themselves against the brutally aggressive Chinese attacks. The island of Zanizar (I'm horrid at names, by the way) was invaded last night at around 22:00 local time. The local militia fell back from the beachheads, with the Chinese forces hot on their tails. 08:00 local time the Chinese 456th mechanized regiment had secured well over half of the island and were closing in on the villages of South Zahiti and Arambar. A ragtag force of militia, reinforced by the remnants of the island's military force, chose this location as a place to make their last stand.

Just a quick note: I actually find this map quite easy, if you know how to use the AT guns and the RPGs most of your troops have. You will be facing a ton of armor, so watch out for flanking attempts!
Attached Files
File Type: rar Chinese Repel.rar (49.8 KB, 149 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lukerduker123 For This Useful Post:
Old August 13th, 2014, 02:04 PM

Sergeant

Oche is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Repelling the Chinese

Greetings, I opened the scenario in both SP and Editor to have a good glimpse. Map looks very good, and balance of forces look ok, it should be interesting for PBEM (i'm up for testing it, if you are). You should include a briefing for the scenario though for the players to have some bearings of what they are up against when loading it (you use the same briefing as the one shown in this post or modified).