.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old April 8th, 2012, 12:56 AM

Sergeant

Excist is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Good, the Bad intermediates and the Ugly noobs (Running)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard X View Post
Hinomm- The Caelum Empire is feeling the effects of your vile dominion from all the way on the other side of the world.

Quote:
...currently am generating 33 temple checks/ turn. My peak was 44 when I had temples in the countryside and a 5th fort to sac out of.
Tone it town, or else we will make it so that you are no longer able to generate that ridiculous amount of dominion spam.
Toning it down, and I should be able to stop it completely in a turn or two.

As for trying to make it so that I cannot generate ridiculous amounts of dominion spam, you'll have to fight with Arco over who is going to seige my forts and stop me from generating it.

The slaves are already in my pocket. I'm just using them to do what he accused me of earlier to put Arco out of business after he violated our NAP.
Old April 8th, 2012, 04:00 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

Bullock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary League View Post
Ah well, nothing major. Didn't lose anything too valuable.
Yeah you are damn lucky the zmey who attacked your cap fled against your PD.

I ve never been that pissed after one of zmey. If i could blood sacrifice him i would do it.

DAMN MERGOS THE ZMEY
Old April 8th, 2012, 04:26 AM

Sergeant

Legendary League is on a distinguished road

Events adding 60-70 PD, aww yeah.

Also, tch, none of my sleepers aimed for your Zmeys, I set my bane lord to trample, and I apparently fail reverse communions 1 on 1, since the major evocations I was planning on casting...were never cast.
Old April 8th, 2012, 04:38 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

doesnt look like a 60 70 PD but more like 25 30

and they were already fleeing !
Old April 8th, 2012, 04:46 AM

Private

Vanguard X is on a distinguished road

I sent the Ulm militia several sacks full of guano to use to poison their weapons with.
Old April 8th, 2012, 04:50 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

It explains everything
Old April 8th, 2012, 11:25 AM

Sergeant

Nosantee is on a distinguished road

Dawn of the 39th month - 14 candles remain.

Betrayal so cruel, Now that Fomoria and Hinnom are working together to continue the heinous blood sacrifice against Arcoscephale it seems our fate it sealed!

In our will we shall leave all of our possessions to... The new players whom have been most gracious to Arcoscephale! Caelum even donated a Ring of Lightning with their limited resources for us free of charge. To return, we shall forge the last artifacts and magic boosters most hastily, and bring them upon our allies in a most festive manner. Praise be to Chi'ra-din the generous, the kind.

Caelum and Ulm, PM with your picks, we will divide our goods amongst you. If you have a request of something you cannot yet forge, we will get it to you. We have many duplicates in addition to a few things we probably forgot to put on the list.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dominionremains.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	11780   Click image for larger version

Name:	itemgiveawaybananza!.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	11781  
Old April 8th, 2012, 12:23 PM

First Lieutenant

bbz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosantee View Post
Dawn of the 39th month - 14 candles remain.

Betrayal so cruel, Now that Fomoria and Hinnom are working together to continue the heinous blood sacrifice against Arcoscephale it seems our fate it sealed!

In our will we shall leave all of our possessions to... The new players whom have been most gracious to Arcoscephale! Caelum even donated a Ring of Lightning with their limited resources for us free of charge. To return, we shall forge the last artifacts and magic boosters most hastily, and bring them upon our allies in a most festive manner. Praise be to Chi'ra-din the generous, the kind.

Caelum and Ulm, PM with your picks, we will divide our goods amongst you. If you have a request of something you cannot yet forge, we will get it to you. We have many duplicates in addition to a few things we probably forgot to put on the list.
As far as betrayal goes, you know what happened. Fomorians joined the war on your side suggesting a fair division of lands, you sort of accepting it(but not really) till the last stages of the war and then saying that you don't like the suggested division thus only using us as a shield against Hinnom. Fomorians see no need to waste their lives to cover for an unthrustful ally anymore. We'd rather save Hinnom and ressurect them from the ashes so that we might cross swords with them once more on the battlefield, rather than deal with the untrustworthy little humans from Arco.

Also I would like to note something this Hinnom-Fomoria coalition does not aim for anything but the utter destruction of Arcoscephale. Both giants betrayed into sheding blood against their own kin. The web of lies and half-truths that the wretched god of Arcoscephale has been spinning will come to haunt them and will strike hard.

(personally I think giving them your Items/gems/everything might be a good idea for the balance. So go ahead

Last edited by bbz; April 8th, 2012 at 12:43 PM..
Old April 8th, 2012, 03:33 PM

Private

Vanguard X is on a distinguished road

That's odd. My sources indicate that the war in the west was first fought between Fomoria, and Hinnom. And that Arco. came to Fomoria's aid. I'd bet Arco. is regretting that decision about now.
Old April 8th, 2012, 03:46 PM

First Lieutenant

bbz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard X View Post
That's odd. My sources indicate that the war in the west was first fought between Fomoria, and Hinnom. And that Arco. came to Fomoria's aid. I'd bet Arco. is regretting that decision about now.
Haha is that what it looked like,I guess you can not know since you don't have all my chat messages. Anyways I am not in a mood of explaining things but lets say I knew of arco's decision to break his nap although I stuck up to my word and declared the end of the nap between me and Hinnom. That is why I got attacked first and I lead the inital battles wheares Arco went on taking gem-rich lands at almost no cost for his armies.
As a matter of fact I think I still have the message from Arco inviting me to join him in that war. But I guess I shouldn't have trusted a guy that plans to lead war by breaking his Nap. (Well I was weary of him ever since that decision of his but I guess I was temped by the idea of territorial expansion).