.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 2: The Ascension Wars

Old August 14th, 2004, 08:19 PM

Major

The Panther is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MP Game - Newbie Game (by Aku)

Quote:

and it appears Panther is expanding with the north-west passage. Nice guy! (oh, i guess since you're kind enough to go around me, you can have Cerne, which btw is has a little astra site already searched curteousy of yours truely. )

Wow, thanks! You must really want peace. And I appreaciate the astral site to supplement my clams. Of course, I am sure you discovered that you accidently cut off my expansion route because you just HAD to sail across that lake (since you were vanheim and it was your special ability, lol). But dangerous in that any troops who retreated were lost. You got there and apprently realized your mistake. So thanks for clearing the province for me. It saves me from going the long way through your capital.

Oh, and by the way, you probably know this, but that is less than half my army. I still got those darn fishies waiting to crawl out of the water and evolve like they are wont to do! Which is fine as long as they don't evolve my way. Let them meet the fires from Abysia instead! Or the green carrion filth of Pangaea! Just as long as it ain't the one true and glorious Empire, Phythia.
Old August 14th, 2004, 08:20 PM

Captain

Aku is on a distinguished road

Lex it is probably good to say province numbers also. I like to use province numbers because it is easier to find and you dont need to be adjacent or have a scout to see the province number while you do with the province name.
Old August 14th, 2004, 08:36 PM

Corporal

Lex is on a distinguished road

well, it wasn't an accident. I waited for you to take that passage for quite some time. Eventually I figured I might as well get the extra gold while you mopped up your little corner of the world, since its a really nice income province.

I am suspicious though whether you'll be content to just expand through that narrow passage (despite there being some good grabs in that area).. cos I am quite obviously in your way.
Old August 14th, 2004, 08:39 PM

Corporal

Lex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Aku said:
Lex it is probably good to say province numbers also. I like to use province numbers because it is easier to find and you dont need to be adjacent or have a scout to see the province number while you do with the province name.
province 85
Old August 15th, 2004, 09:59 AM

Lieutenant General

Boron is on a distinguished road

pasha only you are left to do the turn

war report : again nothing happened . the war is in a stalephase at the moment .
at least my minions can enjoy pillaging , raping and killing helpless machakan civilians as a well deserved reward for serving me so loyal
Old August 15th, 2004, 10:15 AM

General

PashaDawg is on a distinguished road

The GREAT SPIDER LORD has taken his turn.

He is pleased to note that many enemy SPIES lost their lives. Beware.

The FETID PAN FILTH is building another HUGE undead army in its homeland for the GREAT SPIDER LORD to slaughter. All according to the SPIDER LORD's plan. The SECRET DOOM WEAPON shall be triggered soon. We just need a few more mindless undead to enter our GREAT DOMIONION to have the critical mass we require. All that will be left will be a stinking carrion SMEAR to dispose of.

The GREAT SPIDER LORD calls on all other PEACE LOVING DOMINIONS to abstain from purchasing items from the FETID PAN FILTH. You will simply fuel its war machine, and if Matchatka does not hold them back now, then you will all drown in the disgusting undead tidal wave.
Old August 15th, 2004, 10:42 AM

Lieutenant General

Quote:
PashaDawg said:
The GREAT SPIDER LORD has taken his turn.

He is pleased to note that many enemy SPIES lost their lives. Beware.

The FETID PAN FILTH is building another HUGE undead army in its homeland for the GREAT SPIDER LORD to slaughter. All according to the SPIDER LORD's plan. The SECRET DOOM WEAPON shall be triggered soon. We just need a few more mindless undead to enter our GREAT DOMIONION to have the critical mass we require. All that will be left will be a stinking carrion SMEAR to dispose of.

The GREAT SPIDER LORD calls on all other PEACE LOVING DOMINIONS to abstain from purchasing items from the FETID PAN FILTH. You will simply fuel its war machine, and if Matchatka does not hold them back now, then you will all drown in the disgusting undead tidal wave.
LIES LIES LIES . The MIGHTY pan lady will be content with the machakan lands for a long while .
and pan cw is nothing to fear i would fear the growing out of control abysia and the caelum/arco alliance much more .

pangenea is only a minor concern especially since we are so sweet and peaceloving
Old August 15th, 2004, 11:03 AM

Major

The Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Boron said:
[LIES LIES LIES . The MIGHTY pan lady will be content with the machakan lands for a long while .
and pan cw is nothing to fear i would fear the growing out of control abysia and the caelum/arco alliance much more .

pangenea is only a minor concern especially since we are so sweet and peaceloving
I must agree with these concerns. Abysia seems to be doing quite good right now and the arco/caleum alliance, while neither seems as strong as Abysia, is cause for concern since together, they could rule the world! [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

As for undead monsters of Pangaea being peaceloving and sweet? I doubt the (formerly) great spider lord of Machaka thinks this.

In the eyes of the dragon Smaug, the greatest lord of them all, the one and only true pretender, I would have to say that both the strange squids of R'lyeh and the sailors of Vanheim are FAR more peaceloving than the warmongering carrion filth of Pangaea!

Of course, this doesn't mean that we of the true faith will pass up a golden opportunity to trade in the market of those warmongering carrion beasts. Our beloved advisors have quietly informed your majesty that, due to the inexplicit total lack of earth gems in the greatest of all empires, Smaug will actually benefit from such trading.

However, were someone to offer a better deal than 25 nature gems for just one dwarven hammer, then we must reconsider using the Pangaea market.

And so, onward and upward!
Old August 15th, 2004, 11:42 AM

Captain

Aku is on a distinguished road

With everyone saying I am doing quite good...is that why everyone wants an alliance with me?

I know you guys have probably seen my land mass with your spies. But don't worry I am in no rush to wage war on someone.
Old August 15th, 2004, 12:03 PM

Lieutenant General

Quote:
Aku said:
With everyone saying I am doing quite good...is that why everyone wants an alliance with me?

I know you guys have probably seen my land mass with your spies. But don't worry I am in no rush to wage war on someone.
sure . abysia is a good lategame nation