.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 1st, 2012, 06:22 PM

Corporal

Hrum is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fortresses and garrisons in water provinces

Calahan, Wraithlord and others were talking about possible tweaks to the HoF on the other forums recently, if you're interested. I don't believe anything's come of it so far, but they were throwing out ideas like the possibility of using ELO rankings, or some less cumbersome / paired down equivalent...

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/...topic=756&st=0

I see Amhazair, Wraithlord, Valerius and other vets starting games here occasionally, but most of the Shrapnel games are newb games. If you check the other forums there are a bunch of vets there (or on IRC) so I bet you could get into a game with people you've done battle with in the past.

But yeah, you definitely don't have anything to prove. I made that crack about the HoF semi-facetiously; was just curious if you were going to get into playing again.

I don't know if I ever read your mini-AAR for Artifacts. I've read some of the other accounts of your games - like Calahan describing your Jotunheim rush in a RAND game. Now I'll have to go scanning through the Artifacts thread...

Last edited by Hrum; June 1st, 2012 at 06:43 PM..