.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old March 3rd, 2010, 03:41 AM

BANNED USER

Trumanator is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Legendary Ordeals

You know, there's something incredibly amusing about being sandwiched between EA and MA TC.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 04:06 AM

Major General

Meglobob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumanator View Post
You know, there's something incredibly amusing about being sandwiched between EA and MA TC.
Just plain bad luck! Cousins just could not fight each another.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 06:18 AM

Sergeant

GameExtremist is on a distinguished road

Alas the Age of Revelry is over (it had barely just started) with our short lived Carrion Dragon and dreams of hordes of Maenads and Carrion creatures lost forever amidst great banquets of Lanka Palankashas eating everything.

Well done Lanka we were ill-prepared for your early onslaught you will be a force to be reckoned with.

Twas fun!
Old March 3rd, 2010, 06:44 AM

Colonel

Burnsaber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameExtremist View Post
Alas the Age of Revelry is over (it had barely just started) with our short lived Carrion Dragon and dreams of hordes of Maenads and Carrion creatures lost forever amidst great banquets of Lanka Palankashas eating everything.

Well done Lanka we were ill-prepared for your early onslaught you will be a force to be reckoned with.

Twas fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pantokrator

The first pretender has been devoured by the demonic beasts of Lanka and sent to the depths of Tartarus, never to return again! The Age of Revelry showed promise, but *promise* alone is not enough in this grand contest.

Goodbye, Decay, the God of Panganea. May your suffering be less soul-shattering than those of the lesser gods of that realm. So wishes the Pantokrator and so it shall be!
Yeah, I watched most of your combats with Lanka. You really gave him all that you got. It was also suprising to see that the spell songs were *almost* useful, I have always placed them in the "absolutely useless" category.

If you want to, you can send me your e-mail address, if you want to see the material I have for this game (detailing what boons have I given and how do they work and what ordeals will come up and so forth + my turn files).
Old March 3rd, 2010, 01:12 PM

BANNED USER

pyg is on a distinguished road

Well, Ed is on a secret mission and left all ofhis boooz e here. YEAH! Unfortunately the Qedesim he left in charge of capital defense has performed rather poorly. On the other hand, he was last seen in the clutches of a grinning Anakite. We think everyone should vote for Hinnom just because we have to be nice to our ugly cousins.

Last edited by pyg; March 3rd, 2010 at 01:20 PM..
Old March 5th, 2010, 08:28 PM

Private

slMagnvox is on a distinguished road

The God Queen Red Sonja is at war with the Jomon. We implore the allies and friends of Enigma of Steel Ulm to ride to our aid and share in the conquest of the Jomon!

Also, vote for Ulm!
Old March 5th, 2010, 10:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

kianduatha is on a distinguished road

Begging for help already? Unfortunately, there are a few inaccuracies in some of your statements. You imply that you have allies and that you're winning. I would posit otherwise.
Old March 7th, 2010, 06:46 AM

Colonel

Default Ordeal for turn 21: Jack the Scroundel

ORDEAL FOR TURN 21-??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
Oh no yer Pantokness, we done sent a barge loaded with all kinds of loot! Gold, gems and two different magic items of great value. We sent it...oh. On a boat captained by that scoundrel Jack. If I be ye I'd be lookin fer yer sacrifice in some non-Extradition nation like Shinuyama, fer it's surely yers.
Quote:

A crime most fould has been inflicted upon my realm! This scroundel, 'Jack' Togrim, who took the sacrifices of the Pirate Queen stole my spheres of great power that fueled my divine sight. I was quick to find and smite that fool, but so great was his greed and utterly vile his spirit that he just rose again to attain greater riches by pillaging the coasts of this realm.

Of course, I could just will hid annoying existance void, but it pleases me more to see you do it. If you want to be gods, handling one pirate should be an easy task, right? Jack still carries my spheres of divine sight and the one who defeats him will gain a sight of a true god.

If no one of you so called 'pretenders' manage to defeat and catch Jack Togrim within the span of one year, all of you will be only worthy of my scorn!
->
I have dispelled the "Eyes of the Pantokrator" global enchantment. Because I now have spies in every province, I don't need it anymore. Also, from this point onward Pantokrator always will use only one global slot (so if Pantokrator has one up, he won't cast a new one until the old one is dispelled).

The one who defeats Togrim will gain access to one .trn file of mine from the turn the Admiral was defeated. He will also get one boon to their total. If admiral is not caught within a year (by turn 33), all players lose 1 boon from their total.

I will post the results of the Ordeal of the Silver Tongue tonight, once I get home and get access to my notes. Although I can say that Ashdod won by a landslide.

Burn, baby, Burn! Is now a divine servant of Pantokrator, and will receive the trappings worthy of such a task:

(No, I did not suddenly invent item modding, it is just a renamed "Robe of the Sorceress")

If you need to ask something about modding, you can contact me here.

See this thread for the latest info concerning my mods.
Old March 7th, 2010, 10:44 AM

Corporal

Isokron is on a distinguished road

So the pantakrator was who had stolen Satinas robe, she seemed mightily upset to have to go to battle without it. She was so ashamed that she run away before I had a chance to kill her though, so i guess it doesnt matter.
Old March 7th, 2010, 02:21 PM

Colonel

Default Results for the Ordeal of the Silver Tongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isokron View Post
So the pantakrator was who had stolen Satinas robe, she seemed mightily upset to have to go to battle without it. She was so ashamed that she run away before I had a chance to kill her though, so i guess it doesnt matter.
The Pantokrator steals whatever item of clothing that happens to please him!

On the same vein, if you happen to meet Solaris, he's a bit of a pushover now.

Quote:

I have counted the votes and the results are as follows:

Ashdod: Voted by Atlantis, MA T'ien C'hi, EA Lanka, LA Jomon, EA T'ien C'hi

R'lyeh: Voted by Shinuyama, Hinnom

Hinnom: Voted by LA C'tis, Voted by R'lyeh

MA T'ien C'hi: Voted by Ashdod

Ashdod has earned the right to be my Divine Servant and riches belonging of that position will be made to be his!

R'lyeh will receive the treasure of the Lord of the Rings, one glorious ring for each tentacle.

Hinnom will be granted the Legacy of the Burgmeister hero, so that they can remember that even the small ones can achieve big deeds.
--->

I also Have updated the boon tables with following changes:

Items: Con6 items can now be awarded.

Gems: One additional die will be rolled to determinate the amount of gems

Gold: 10 additional dices will be rolled to determinate the amount

Information: Once Admiral is defeated, players can request to see my turn files from previous turns.

Ritual castings: Two rituals can be casted. The list of allowed rituals has been expanded.

If you need to ask something about modding, you can contact me here.

See this thread for the latest info concerning my mods.