This Month's Specials

ATF: Armored Task Force- Save $8.00
War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Space Empires: IV & V

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 29th, 2003, 01:29 AM

First Lieutenant

trooper is on a distinguished road
Default The complete race list (post your new creations/updates here)

http://diesel2035.free.fr/racedir

It works, but I have to reduce the size of the preview pictures, to increase loading speed.

Lots of work have been done with Andres during the past days on this list, but I don't think it's enough.

First, I hope that shipset authors, will have a look the entries of the list dealing with their own races, to see if any information, link or picture is missing.
I would like every shipset ever made to appear here.

operation "saving the shipsets" :

My goal is to make available all races ever created for the game, even those who have disapeared on dead sites, or have been forgotten at the bottom of a forum.

Some races have to be found and saved in priority. It's the races stored on old SGIF scenario (which are going to be erased sooner or later), race with no link known (because of dead sites) and many shipsets once hosted on Usy, and now unavailable on the new Version of the site (what I call the "Usy genocide").

Perhaps some of SE IV sites owner will be interested in creating hosted race pages, just like me on SOTAS, where these creations will be stored. Just let me know what shipset do you wish to host, I'll make the updates daily.

I'll post here what races I'm unable to find, sure there is enough races collectors around here to provide them...

Of course, for every shipset published on a site, an authorization has to be asked to the author first(if this one is known...).

[ June 23, 2003, 07:36: Message edited by: trooper ]