.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old June 28th, 2011, 01:09 AM

First Lieutenant

Aethyr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: BearTrap - Early age game. Running like a cripple in a running competition.

I understand that there are problems with the latest patch. Well, I have not patched yet. I downloaded the latest turn file, but dom crashes when I try to play it. I get a, "...version too old..." message. Anyone else get the same thing?
Old June 28th, 2011, 02:52 AM

First Lieutenant

LoloMo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: BearTrap - Early age game. Running like a cripple in a running competition.

I got the same thing. I patched and everything works. Except several units got double weapons I think. Llamabeast is working on fixing the mods I think.
Old June 28th, 2011, 03:14 AM

Captain

Quitti is on a distinguished road

I haven't updated my dom3 yet - but fear not, I won't let it host before the game/CBM is fixed. Llamabeast promised a fix at latest on weekend, but he's done the fixing script already. Just as a precaution, I've postponed the turn to host on friday midday.

I wouldn't recommend doing your turn before the mod fix is on llamaserver.

I would appreciate reporting it at least here if anyone sees any weird effects on current turn. I believe it still hosted as last version, but updated to newer one after the turn hosted.
Old June 29th, 2011, 12:40 PM

Corporal

mscfish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quitti View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mscfish View Post
We are confused by your banelord.
Just luck. There is no attack commanders command as far as I know, just 'Fire commanders' from bogus et co. which is banned from this game. I can send the turn to a trustworthy person to confirm I'm not using such commands if you really want to.
Thank you for the explaination
Old June 30th, 2011, 03:24 AM

Captain

Quitti is on a distinguished road

Llamabeast to the rescue!

Download the new CB1.71 from http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?p=779560
It's the fixed version of the mod we're using. Don't do your turn without it if you have patched your dominions 3, and if you have not patched yet, I'd still suggest you use the new mod and patch right after doing the turn (or before).
Old July 1st, 2011, 06:20 AM

First Lieutenant

Lords of Abysia:

Though we have been at peace for many seasons, the time of our peace is at an end. Mictlan has been a constant friend from the beginning of our administration, and we will not stand by and see them consumed by your flame. Yomi stands with Mictlan. Cancellation of our NAP is hereby given.
Old July 6th, 2011, 01:35 AM

First Lieutenant

So, now we know that not only is Abysia the leading power in the land, but it is a nation that is lacking in honor as well.

So be it, but know this: no one who violates NAP with Yomi will ever profit by it. It matters not what happens next. We will devote every GP, every gem, every.single.resource.to.your.destruction.
Old July 6th, 2011, 02:05 AM

Corporal

Aethyr,watch your words.

DO WE EVER HAVE SIGNED ANY NAP TREATY?(I have check the messages carefully,there is no words about it)

You libeled us lacking of honor.OK,Let me tell you what is the trueth.We have engaged with Yomi from long long ago,almost in the 10th Turn.Someday Yomi asked us for peace and attack sauro together.Abysia accepted yomi's suggetion and stop attacking with yomi.It keeps a long time until some turns ago(maybe 2 or 3 turns)

When we attack ctis,mic attack us,of course,we must fight back.But Yomi make it pretence,and declare war upon us.

Should we still keep your that "NAP"?How?We even don't kno how many turns of the NAP treay.

Sorry for that too many word of boring.
Just begin the war,Yomi!
Old July 8th, 2011, 07:07 AM

First Lieutenant

mscfish, I see no point in continuing this dicussion other than to set the record straight.

You may recall that we traded a few "in game" messages in the begining when I had a SC or two sitting on top of your cap and a few other provinces. My offer, as I recall it, was to withdraw from your lands if you would do the same, and to help you against Sauro if you chose to invade him in exchange for a NAP. Your response was: "we agree to your proposal", or words to that effect.

If you do not have the same recollection, it's cool, as you said we're at war now. But I assure you that if I did not believe we had a NAP my "announcemnet" that I was helping Mictlan against you would have been a multi-pronged assault against your core lands rather than a post in the game thread.

To those of you who may be entertaining a notion of watching Aby and Yomi weaken each other for a bit before pouching on one or both of us, you should strike Aby sooner, rather than later.

Unlike C'tis, who has fought valiantly against Aby alone for a very long time, and my attempt at a bit of good-natured role play aside, Aby is too strong for me. So, either suck it up and step up and fight him now, or declare him the victor. It will not take him long to roll me up.
Old July 9th, 2011, 11:43 AM

Corporal

Lord of ulm

You attack us without canceling the nap3 treay.

We will try our best to vanquish ULM whatever it will cost.

Abysia mscfish