.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old July 1st, 2009, 11:57 PM

Private

Agarthan Raider is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Beyond - MA - Stomping on

no way am i quitting, even though i'm hanging on to my 1 province with my dear life!!!!

is someone administrating this game? this is first time playing on llamaserver, i'm going away for about 10 days, and have gotten a friend to do my turns while i'm away, dumb question, but how do i go about getting the email address changed for this period of time?

i see a field in the admin options of the game, but its asking for a password....
Old July 3rd, 2009, 09:17 AM

Sergeant

Juffos is on a distinguished road

Usually people ask the game admin to change player email addresses, I would recommend trying that.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 09:09 PM

General

vfb is on a distinguished road

Atlantis has launched our offensive against Pythium. They have most graciously forgiven our neglect to abide by a NAP still in effect, that Atlantis was unaware of. Not that Pythium has much to fear from a few of our Kings, as bedecked Pythium is with artifacts, tartarians, angels, and elemental royalty!
Whether he submitted the post, or whether he did not, made no difference. The Thought Police would get him just the same. He had committed— would still have committed, even if he had never set pen to paper— the essential crime that contained all others in itself. Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?
Old July 6th, 2009, 09:44 AM

General

Indeed, Pythium's tartarian commando forces are equipped with most impressive and dangerous armaments. Boots of the Planes! The Forbidden Light! We would not dream of tangling with such arcane and deadly devices.

Noble Pythium, apologies for our general cowardice and total lack of any sort of forces with which to battle your mighty warriors. We hope the Void sends you some entertaining opponents in the meantime.

-- Atlantis
Whether he submitted the post, or whether he did not, made no difference. The Thought Police would get him just the same. He had committed— would still have committed, even if he had never set pen to paper— the essential crime that contained all others in itself. Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever.
Old July 12th, 2009, 07:11 AM

General

I think we've lost Caelum. Agarthan Raider hasn't been on the boards lately.
Old July 13th, 2009, 12:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

cupido2 is on a distinguished road

How dare you to intrude into Pangean territory like an Abysian half-caste! I will show you some manners, you , , and fishlover-! For teach you !!! Come 'ere and !
Old July 13th, 2009, 05:12 PM

General

Greetings Pan!

The Atlantian guard was on its regular duties doing its border patrolling to prevent any infiltration by subversive elements. We were shocked to find the people of Micah's Gate living in some sort of perverted anarco-sydicalist commune, without any military repression to protect the serfs from their dangerous tendencies. So we installed a temporary dictatorship led by the gallant Olgothu as satrap.

We trust you understand our decision. Please let us know if you need additional assistance repressing any other uppity peasants.

-- Phil of Atlantis
Old July 13th, 2009, 08:07 PM

First Lieutenant

Dragar is on a distinguished road

Abysian half-caste? He's insulted the both of us!
Old July 14th, 2009, 02:40 AM

Second Lieutenant

cupido2 is on a distinguished road

You call our philosophy and culture of free with everything be it alive or dead or perverted? Stumbling in our orgy and the with the thick and the wet to worship the holy . How would you like it, if we intruded into your bedroom when in the middle of , or and ?? But our women will !

And for Abysia. Half-caste is a compliment from the as it shows you live after our philosophy and culture of .
Old July 14th, 2009, 06:54 AM

General

Exactly! Atlantis has born witness to the horrible preversions you land-lubbers have all been getting up to.

Whereas, in the water, the female doth layeth her eggs, and then she buggers off, and the male does come by a little while later, and maketh his deposits. Totally sanitary and complete preservation of the purity of everyone's bodily fluids.

Don't get me started on what's been happening in Machaka! I don't even want to think about that.

-- Phil of Atlantis