.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old March 10th, 2012, 12:12 AM

Sergeant

revenant2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MP: New Noob Game/Inexperienced. EA - NOOBAPHOBIA Filled

We prefer to think of it as fighting in the other direction.
Old March 10th, 2012, 11:16 AM

Corporal

curtadams is on a distinguished road

Reculer pour mieux sauter!
Old March 25th, 2012, 02:07 AM

Sergeant

Szumo is on a distinguished road

Flop, not that i'm accusing you of anything, but do you remember that recruiting 0g Wild Ettin is an exploit and forbidden, right?
The Following User Says Thank You to Szumo For This Useful Post:
Old March 26th, 2012, 02:23 PM

Corporal

Flop is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szumo View Post
Flop, not that i'm accusing you of anything, but do you remember that recruiting 0g Wild Ettin is an exploit and forbidden, right?
Ah, damn, you're right. I had totally forgotten about that. I think I've recruited 6 or 7, but haven't really used them much. I guess I'll just park them in some backwater province, and stop recruiting them. I'm sorry guys.

On another note, I'd like to request a 24 hour extension, if that's ok. I've been pretty busy these last couple of days, and I'm not sure I can make the current deadline. I'll send a PM to Matty, just in case he doesn't check the thread.
Old March 26th, 2012, 02:25 PM

First Lieutenant

mattyburn7 is on a distinguished road

Hey Flop...Got it. Going to add extension now. Thanks!
Old March 26th, 2012, 02:42 PM

Corporal

Flop is on a distinguished road

Thanks, Matty.
Old March 26th, 2012, 10:31 PM

Sergeant

revenant2 is on a distinguished road

Our mighty god, El Gato Grande, "The big Cat", "The mighty purrer", and "he who enjoys long, long naps" has an important message to all the faithful, who support him in his holy crusade against the foul lizard-men, C'tis, and their side-kicks, Sauromatia.

Despite what you may see in the score graphs, our war has been a great, rousing success. We have absolutely no need for assistance and want to assure everyone that you may go about your lives in peaceful ignorance to the great struggle that's being fought for your very souls by your just and loyal Emorian protectors.

The joy we feel in our hearts is payment enough for this opportunity to protect everyone from this slithering menace. Please don't be concerned if you see some of our forces moving into our fortresses. There is a holy holiday coming up and our mighty army has earned a break to spend with their loves ones, but rest assured, your safety is in good hands and we'll be returning to the field soon. Despite what some rumors have said, we are NOT retreating before an unholy horde of Sauromancers and poison spitting dragons. That's just not how we do things in Ermor.

And to poor Hinnom, who was defeated by a monstrosity so evil that our scout still can't fully recount it without sobbing uncontrollably, we tried to stand bravely by your side. However, the combined might of Lizard and Amazon slowed down our inexorable advance before we could reach your capital in time. Although I'm sure we would have given a bit more time. A few lizards and women in thongs can't stop us! We'll avenge you! -- But not until after our holiday is over.

Also, we discount the reports of your giants eating their own children in the last days of the siege as propaganda from C'tis. Our scout only reported seeing some very hungry giants and large stew-pots, but we didn't actually see any children being eaten. Come to think of it, we didn't see any children at all, but I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation for that.
Old March 27th, 2012, 08:24 AM

Sergeant

Szumo is on a distinguished road

Actually, your war is indeed a success - you're doing surprisingly well so far (I can hope this is about to end).
You can always beg for mercy of course, err i mean ask for peace. Let it not be said that Szumo, God of C'tis, is a cruel one (because everyone should be afraid of saying that aloud of course).

On another note, it's turn 45 and gossip seems to have died
I noticed most of the "good" artifacts have been already forged before i even got to const 8. Pity

To me, overall situation seems that there are 2 leagues - with me, Tien Chi and Helheim in the first one, Ulm, Sauromatia and Yomi in 2nd one and Ermor dropping into it. Guys in the second league really need to get some allies or they will no longer matter. While guys in the first one should already be switching from recruit based armies to summon based ones
Old March 27th, 2012, 08:35 AM

First Lieutenant

You Mean to say that my amazons aren't going to cut it!!! Ah well, at least they do a good job of dying so others might live.

Ermor: Good News!! The Sauromatian Senate has voted to give all citizens of Ermor 10% citizenship as they are annexed into the greater Sauromatian kingdom. It really doesn't mean much other than you pay higher taxes and get nothing for it.

When we take Shamballac back, please make sure the place is nice and tidied. Also, I'm got to wonder what the women of Ermor are like, your soldiers keep hitting on my Gorgon!
Old March 27th, 2012, 01:32 PM

First Lieutenant

K. I'm going to switch back to 48 hours. If you need me to delay any further, just let me know.
Thanks!