.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old March 5th, 2012, 03:24 PM

Corporal

Flop is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MP: New Noob Game/Inexperienced. EA - NOOBAPHOBIA Filled

Alright, so one of my armies decided not to move this turn. Does anyone know what could have caused this?
Old March 5th, 2012, 08:42 PM

Sergeant

revenant2 is on a distinguished road

First it was Fomoria who was ruthlessly slaughtered by C'tis, but we did nothing. Then they came after Hinnom, who was mercilessly invaded by these cold-blooded monsters, but this time aided by their opportunistic neighbors, Sauromatia, whose weak-minded women leaders let themselves be beguiled by the sinister reptiles. And still we do nothing -- even as Hinnom barely clings to life behind the walls of his last fortress.

The Emorian High Command has had enough and has launched strikes against their unholy alliance and calls upon the noble nations to do their duty and join in the crusade to rid the land of this scaly menace.

Sauromatia, if you lay down your arms and cede your lands to my wise governance, we'll be willing to forgive your unnatural transgressions. As a gesture of our goodwill, We'll let you retain your capital, although we demand war reparations, all future gem production, and wives for my commanders -- including my Bane Lords (they aren't so bad once you get to know them).
Old March 5th, 2012, 10:23 PM

First Lieutenant

mattyburn7 is on a distinguished road

And we forget Mictlan. Poor Mictlan who was triple teamed...and who was it that completedly disregarded the NAP and stabbed him in the back. ERMOR: YOU SHOWED YOUR TRUE COLORS!

The world Cannot be safe until it is rid of ERMOR and their women stealing Bane Lords! (Speaking of which I just got a Bogarus hero in another game that would be a perfect match for a Bane Lord).

ERMOR: Lay down your weapons now and I will allow you a greater honor than your capitol. I will allow you the honor of serving as restroom attendants in all the Sauromatanian cities. A greater honor has never been bestowed.

Also the current reparations bill is at 1700 Gold and 129 Gems of any denomination.

Cheers!
Old March 5th, 2012, 10:56 PM

Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyburn7 View Post
And we forget Mictlan. Poor Mictlan who was triple teamed...and who was it that completedly disregarded the NAP and stabbed him in the back. ERMOR: YOU SHOWED YOUR TRUE COLORS!

The world Cannot be safe until it is rid of ERMOR and their women stealing Bane Lords! (Speaking of which I just got a Bogarus hero in another game that would be a perfect match for a Bane Lord).

ERMOR: Lay down your weapons now and I will allow you a greater honor than your capitol. I will allow you the honor of serving as restroom attendants in all the Sauromatanian cities. A greater honor has never been bestowed.

Also the current reparations bill is at 1700 Gold and 129 Gems of any denomination.

Cheers!
Those bloodletters had it coming, and I did give them honorable notice about their upcoming extermination. Here's my proof

http://devnada.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/mictlan.png
Old March 6th, 2012, 01:53 AM

Corporal

curtadams is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flop View Post
Alright, so one of my armies decided not to move this turn. Does anyone know what could have caused this?
It usually happens when you have the army selected and then look at another province. Right-click will select the new province and deselect the army with its orders intact. However, left-click tries to move the army to that province, and if that's not possible, leaves them with default orders. It's very easy to make the wrong click.
Old March 6th, 2012, 04:26 AM

Corporal

Flop is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtadams View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flop View Post
It usually happens when you have the army selected and then look at another province. Right-click will select the new province and deselect the army with its orders intact. However, left-click tries to move the army to that province, and if that's not possible, leaves them with default orders. It's very easy to make the wrong click.
I loaded up the last turn, just to check, and they did have orders to move (with arrows and everything). Oh, well, I suppose it's just a glitch.
Old March 6th, 2012, 04:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

HoleyDooley is on a distinguished road

In the immortal words of Meat Loaf.

"You took the words right out of my mouth, oh it must have been when you were left clicking me."

My friend has armies that never move and always says the game is bugged. I tell him as per above. He insists its bugged. Mind you we play many games together and something is always bugged, it cannot be his human error.
Old March 6th, 2012, 04:32 AM

Second Lieutenant

HoleyDooley is on a distinguished road

Flop, perchance was there a battle in that province that turn?
Old March 6th, 2012, 06:10 AM

Sergeant

I hate to be the first to bring this up, but my turns are getting rather time-consuming. Admittedly, I'm fighting two wars right now, which isn't helping things, but I don't see these turns getting shorter anytime soon

Is it too early to consider a 48H auto-host?
Old March 6th, 2012, 07:59 AM

Sergeant

Szumo is on a distinguished road

I'm ok with switching to 48h.