World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > KE Studios > War Plan Pacific
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 19th, 2009, 08:37 PM

Private

Von_Altair is on a distinguished road
Default WPP: AI, does it work?

Hello! I found this game by accident, after reading awesome dominions3 gameforum. I tryed WPP demo and it feels good. A simple very good quality tactical game which may have long lifespan.

I am wondering how AI works after recent patch. Does it offer good challenge or is it just a training partner for a real human vs. human games (if MP is supported)? AI always has been important for me with all tactical games and if AI is a good one, I usually buy the game.

A small but important issue may be the price. Human nature likes to compare what he/she will get with his/her pennies. No offence here, but this game looks a bit expensive for its "level of detail" (ok I've seen only a demo, retail mayby different). Let me explain my point of view. If you are going to buy a car, and a salesman offers you a honda civic and a red shining ferrari with the same cheap price. Which one you would take, honestly? With "level of detail" I mean something like new game Empire: Total war which costs 39.99... about the same than WPP. For me the price doesn't matter too much, since I am an old bastaad and have good economy running. Still, I have seen so many excellent games falling in fog, just becose they have been overpriced at start.

Von Altair
Anno Domini 2009

Last edited by Von_Altair; March 19th, 2009 at 09:56 PM..