GT, your back, well, old furry one, what mischief have you been up to

BEWARE; crochety old geezers play SE4, in between bathroom runs
Phong's Head Parking
Old January 21st, 2005, 11:32 AM

Second Lieutenant

Cipher7071 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Forum Chat Bar & Grill

"What ho, old Colonel? I see the place has fallen into disrepair."
An empty bean can goes skittering across the cantina's floor in response to Cipher's kick, raising small puffs of dust in the process.
"Cough ... hack .... Hmmmm, I thought I heard mention of Canadian beer. Bartender ...? Er, never mind. I'll take a look myself. Ah ha! This slightly warm Moosehead should do the trick."
Shaking the dust out of a bar towel, he proceeds to clean up the dusty, green sixpack, and pops open a bottle.
"Geez Mac, couldn't ya have one of those FBWs sweep the floor every once in a while? The place looks like a stable."
Old January 21st, 2005, 01:19 PM

Brigadier General

mac5732 is on a distinguished road

The old one, down trodden, in regards to the state of the cantina, decides to pump some credits back into the place, and get it all spiffed up, He interviews new FBW and various eye candy clones, puts ads in all the papers for a bartender or two, (Taz has disappeared) and advertises for an assistant to old T-Rex to help in the parking lot. He orders some new fresh wine and brews from around the world, repairs all the holes, bLaster smears, blood and guts from all the walls, puts some new music into the jukebox, and hangs new pics over the bar, adds a bigger dance floor, and feeds the new giant Octapi living under the floor

The wize one sits back, pops a brewski and watches......

Phong's Head Parking
Old January 21st, 2005, 03:08 PM

General

David E. Gervais is on a distinguished road

What?!!! Someone has replaced my 'ABBA' Music in the Jukebox with 'Clay Aiken's Greatest hits'?

Oh for woah is me

Cheers!
Old January 21st, 2005, 03:52 PM

Captain

AgentZero is on a distinguished road

Agent Zero wanders into the bar for the first time and promptly trips over the step and smacks his head on the 'Mind the Step' sign. Upon regaining conciousness, he staggers over to David's table where the two begin conversing in hushed voices, occasionally glancing around to see if they are being watched. Agent Zero draws several frantic diagrams in the deep coating of dust, and upon finishing the conversation, swipes the dust off the table -- straight into David's face, who procedes to unleash a colossal sneeze that blows all the dust in the bar -and Agent Zero- through the front window.

Agent Zero wanders into the bar for the first time and promptly trips over the step and smacks his head on the 'Mind the Step' sign. Upon regaining conciousness, he staggers over to David's table and asks him what's with the broken window and big pile of dust outside.
Old January 21st, 2005, 05:21 PM

General

David quietly anticipates the hordes of hungry fans sweeping up all the dust to try and reconstruct the 'secret' diagrams that AgentZero and he were recently drawing.

..As Agent Zero aproaches the table for the second time, I tell him to "Look Up!" which he promptly does just in time to see a bucket of green goo convieniently spill from the ceiling and covers Him. AgentZero glares over at David as if to say "What was that for?" Mumble, mumble, NDA, mumble, mumble.. You should know better than to tease the natives, besides that's my job..

[i]David tosses AgentZero a towel and walks out of the joint to go work on his 'Secret Project'..

Muahahahahaha, Cheers!
Old January 22nd, 2005, 10:39 PM

Captain

AgentZero is on a distinguished road

Agent Zero wipes the green goo from his face with the towel, discovering too late that the goo is very, very, very sticky and the towel is now very, very, very stuck to his face. After several minutes of frantic struggle, he resigns himself to the fact that he will be spending the foreseeable future with a black towel wrapped around his face. After poking eye and mouth holes in the towel, he pulls up his hood, hoping the combination of hood and black towel will make him look like Anubis. Really he just looks like a man in a hood with a black towel stuck to his face.
With that he stomps off to a quiet corner, muttering that as Agent Zero, THE Agent Zero, he knows better to violate the sacred NDA.
After realizing that the towel is drinking more of his grog than he is, Agent Zero slumps back in his chair to wonder why the Gods hate him so.

In the distance, we can hear Aaron laughing...
Old January 23rd, 2005, 09:12 AM

Brigadier General

Raging Deadstar is on a distinguished road

RD walks into the abandoned home away from home and looks around, apart from the suspicious two men who whisper thing's about "secret projects" and "NDA's" it's rather vacant. He walks over to the bar, long vacant since Taz's disappearance. RD thinks and Leaves a note attached to one of the pumps before walking to a table and begins to write out some fiction.

"One Bartender Applicant: Raging Deadstar Skills Include not Drinking most the stock, Distracting Customers and somewhat trained with Heavy Military Ordinance, Medieval Weapons and Firearms. Has Limited Experience in the fields of Crowd Control, Trench Combat and Psychological Warfare."
Old January 25th, 2005, 12:16 AM

Brigadier General

mac5732 is on a distinguished road

the wizen old one, watches the 2 zealots whispering and making markks on their table. He laughs to himself, if they only knew about the new spyware cameras above each table, which record everything they see being written. Hmmm I wonder what it would be worth to someone for what they are writing...

He tips his brew towards the two, watchs RD fill out his application, and orders his usual from one of the FBW

Phong's Head Parking
Old January 25th, 2005, 09:45 AM

General

..I walk in and make my way to Mac's table,.. Mac looks up expecting me to start up a conversation, instead I open up the bag I'm carrying and pull out a large picture in an ornate wooden frame covered in gold leaf.. I hang the picture on the wall next to Mac.

..now that Mac is suitably distracted I procede to paint the lenses on the spycams black..

Cheers!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 326837-islandnative.jpg (35.4 KB, 190 views)