Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Intel Forum Bar & Grill

Old October 17th, 2006, 03:39 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road
Default They Just Won\'t Learn

Won't they ever learn?

Quote:
On 10/18/06, contactemail_00@o2.pl <contactemail_00@o2.pl> wrote:

Please l understand that you are not expecting any email from me but kindly accept the
content in good faith. I do not intend to cause any grief to you and your family.
The reason for sending this mail is very fundamental to the doctrine of
human privileges and right.
My name is Norbert Franz Fuhr from South Africa, am presently on political asylum here
in Poland. l got your email contact from my research because am presently looking
for an honest person that will help my client to invest in Real Estate lnvestment
and commercial properties.
l will be more than happy and glad to start a new life in your Country with your
assistance and co-operation on this issuse concerning on this Real Estate lnvestment.
So please if your in good position to work with me, please send me an email at this
email address ( franz_norbert@o2.pl ) indicating your desire to help me invest this
my client fund in your country and beyond.
l urgently wating for your reply by end of the day, so that l will furnish you with all
the details concerning about this business transaction and hopefully if it works out
between me and you then we are going to meet in the next one or two weeks after all the
transaction is done because every thing about this transaction is ready, l only needed
an honest and quicker person who can handel it as fast as it can be.Thanks for your extra
time for reading this mail and am wating for your urgent respond.

Best Regards & God Bless

Norbert Franz Fuhr

[g1vd8c5xxnf]
MY REPLY before moving his email into the spam box:

Quote:

Hello Norbert Franz Fuhr,

Why sure I will help you. Just send me a check for $1,000,000,000.00 first for collateral. Once it clears the bank and I have the money I will be more than willing to help you. I have many friends in SA that would enjoy meeting you. Why don't you give me your physical address so that I can have them come over and "discuss" this great business opportunity with you. I am sure that if you need help you won't mind having them there. After all, they are the police and military.

Let me know, I need your physical address and $1,000,000,000.00 US dollars in hard currency before I can assist you.

Lord Atrocities
Commanding Office of The A-Team
US Covert Operations Division
International Affairs
Interpol Liaison Officer – US Branch
If any one falls for this scam NOW, after all these years, they deserve to be bilked out of their money.
Old October 17th, 2006, 04:40 PM

Corporal

Rogue is on a distinguished road
Default Re: They Just Won\'t Learn

LOL! Okay I usually just lurk here, but after having a craptastic day, I just have to say that made laugh--which is a good thing these days, thank you.
Old October 18th, 2006, 12:07 AM

Brigadier General

mac5732 is on a distinguished road

hey ther AT, the ones I like are the ones where a so called lawyer contacts you be email and tells you that a person with the same last name as yours, was killed, died, etc and has estate in millions, and he wants to use you to pose as the next of kin to get the money.....

BEWARE; crochety old geezers play SE4, in between bathroom runs
Phong's Head Parking
Old October 19th, 2006, 04:27 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Quote:
mac5732 said:
hey ther AT, the ones I like are the ones where a so called lawyer contacts you be email and tells you that a person with the same last name as yours, was killed, died, etc and has estate in millions, and he wants to use you to pose as the next of kin to get the money.....
You know that is really sad. My mother and her husband recently fell prey to one of these scames even though I told her it was a scam she went ahead and sent them money and gave them their savings account info to deposite the money.

In their case it was a dead rich realative from Norway. I showed her the fleasing web site (sp) and she still refused to believe me that it was a scam. My mother is a very stubern person who things that she knows everything about everything. She firmly believed that no one could scam her because she was so clever. Well they lost $10,000.00 over all and even though she won't tell me, I heard it from Arts son that they had, she tries to play that they made money. It really is pathetic. Her pride got in the way of common sense and it cost them most of their savings.
Old October 19th, 2006, 01:17 PM

Brigadier General

thats a shame AT, My mother is the same way, stubborn as can be and set in her ways and she just turned 90yrs, so I know what you mean... Maybe we should scam the scammers

Phong's Head Parking
Old October 20th, 2006, 02:38 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

My grandmother, 88, won't have a thing to do with a computer. Every now and them she gets a scam phone call. You know people call her saying she has won a Grant from the US GOV or that someone, "important" to her has been arrested and the need her checking account info. She is so funny when she gets these calls. She plays along and then spends the next 20 minutes or so telling them all about how her children have abandoned her or won't come over, then she ends by saying "Oh to hell with them! They can rot in hell for all care the ingrates!" and then hangs up. LOL

When the dude with a heave arabic voice called her telling her she had won a US Grant and all she had to do was give him her checking account info, she gave him some serial number off of a prescription. ROTFLMAO. She went on and on about how horrible terrorists were and how we are good people who don't deserve to be murdered.. She gave that poor bastard an earful before she gave him the bogus number. I about crapped myself when she said "ok I have my checking acount info right here" and she was holding an old prescription bottle and began reading the numbers off of it.

After she hung up, she just goes "hum" and sets the prescription down and goes over and sits down and starts to read her paper. My brother and I were in stitches. It was so cute and damn funny.

For an 88 year old women, when she is on the ball, she is on it.
Old October 21st, 2006, 02:12 AM

Brigadier General

ROFLOL, man thats great,, what an idea... she a smarty thats for sure... have to pass that along to mine

Phong's Head Parking
Old October 21st, 2006, 08:39 PM

General

Baron Munchausen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
mac5732 said:
thats a shame AT, My mother is the same way, stubborn as can be and set in her ways and she just turned 90yrs, so I know what you mean... Maybe we should scam the scammers
It's been done. And continues being done. Pay a visit to http://www.419eater.com

You might also visit the Wikipedia article on scam baiting for a larger overview of this particular, um, "sport"....
Old October 23rd, 2006, 05:16 PM

Private

ronin99 is on a distinguished road

lol...found this on Google...
http://www.hri.org/news/cyprus/cna/1..._1.cna.html#05 - then scroll down to arrests