World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 28th, 2022, 08:59 PM

Private

ctcharger is on a distinguished road
Beer Just rebooted this game and wow!

I have been playing the boardgame MBT by GMT PBEM style using VASSAL and while I like it, it is getting a bit much doing everything manual. I have had this game for a while but didn't play it much. I decided this time I would actually read the release notes and wow! Much has changed! So I read the rules and played 2 battle scenarios based on Scenario 1 and 2 from MBT. Had a great time, the fog of war is just great and how the units interact with enemy units is great to watch. The AI let an APC get within 2 hexes before it started shooting. My Dragon team nailed it though the next turn. I had a T-72 get hit numerous times for NE. However, it turned and fled which was a mistake. Getting shot at from guys in woods you can't see, enemy tanks nailing my guys on the first shot, but then my guys started hitting on the first shot and I actually held the field but taking too many losses. The huge advantage is that I played these out in maybe 90 minutes. I especially like the opportunity fire updates that are available. I need to explore that more closely especially if I play against real people.

I did have one question, is it possible to click on a hex and check LOS from it? I know I can do it if I have someone there but not just an empty hex or an enemy occupied hex.
The Following User Says Thank You to ctcharger For This Useful Post: