View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2006, 05:35 PM

Captain

thatguy96 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Vietnam Specific OOBs

Since I just added in special operations C-130s for tactical air drops (and a seperate formation for them and the previously included O-1 "transports"), I was curious if anyone would be interested in creating a Fulton STARS C-130 "helicopter" for scenarios or just to mess around with? I'm not much of a scenario person, but this wouldn't be too hard, but realism would be slightly lacking if the mission didn't involve just using it to extract a single unit and then escaping off the map. Basically I would take the existing C-130E(I) I created and turn it into a helicopter with 1 carry. The resulting unit would likely only be useful in scenarios. Just messing around with some ideas and trying to implement them, and thought I'd just put it out there.

Also, the next release does away with all the National Gaurd units and formations in the US Army OOB to free up space. This will be noted, but I'll just put it out there that if you're playing scenarios, battles, or campaigns using these units it'll likely screw them up.