.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

The Star and the Crescent- Save $8.00
winSPMBT: Main Battle Tank- Save $6.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 6th, 2006, 09:57 AM

Private

Demetrious3030 is on a distinguished road
Default Hello to everyone I am new to the series..

Hello Friends,

Well I found this game by accident last night and after reading about this game I instantly fell in love with it. I'm a true player when in comes to RPG turn based and as the years have waned thou they have become fewer and fewer. Thank god someone out there still feel the way we do, so to the game designers of this game a big hearted Thank you!!!!!

Now onward to my questions

I have orderd this game last night and Im running throu the demo and had some questions about the demos game play.
I know I can only play in the early ages, but as i was playing I cannot research anything, I donot know how to build things such as a castle, or improvements for the land, I know how to recruit and put my armies into the cities and to their commanders.
So I guess what Im asking is can anyone help me out with the basics, like to to research, how to build up my territories, how to make items and the such. I am playing the Demo so i dont know if these features are in the demo, I would thing they would have put something in there, but please let me know otherwise.

Thank you for the help, and Im looking forward to many sleepless night playing this Gem!!!