Old January 7th, 2004, 12:37 AM

Second Lieutenant

Sinapus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: Galactic sterilisation

Quote:
Originally posted by Puke:
quote:
Originally posted by JurijD:
At least in Europe we were able to preserve our differences and keep peace for the greater proportion of history. Sure there were wars but only because people like the original american settlers wanted to wipe everyone else out but themselves... BUT they all failed and now we have a culturaly diverse Europe that is peaceful....
alright, im not going to get into the political pissing match with you guys, as neither of you seems to have any interest more than a fraction of one side of the story, but the above comments on peacefull Europe are just absurd. Thanks, I actually got to laugh out loud.

You have a 60 year reprieve after over 2000 years of bloody conflict, and you think you've invented utopia? did you even think about that before you typed it?

Worse: the profile says JurijD is from Slovenia.

Yes, people in Europe have had decades of peace devoid of icky people wanting to wipe out anyone but themselves. Especially the Balkans. Yep. No wars there for decades. Nope. Saw nothink. All is peace and calm. (...used since there is no vomit smiley I can find.)

Quote:
Originally posted by JurijD:
I always knew your schools don't give you much knowledge of history but I never suspected it was this bad... Don't judge the entire history based on the events of the first part of the 20th century.

Your ignorance is amazing. Your neighboring country of Croatia was invaded barely a decade ago and... nevermind. There is obviously no point in discussing things with you.

[ January 06, 2004, 22:41: Message edited by: Sinapus ]