.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

The Star and the Crescent- Save $8.00
winSPMBT: Main Battle Tank- Save $6.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old February 17th, 2007, 07:49 PM

First Lieutenant

Corwin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Niefelheim set to AI

Quote:
Baalz said:
You should consider yourself at war with the whole world. Your pawns move into our lands as you quietly creep towards ascension unopposed. I don't, however, speak for Atlantis, I thought you were already invading our underwater neighbor as you collected victory points, but perhaps I was mistaken. The fish people all look alike perhaps your aggressions are against the nation of Oceana. It does not matter, your aggression is against all the peoples of the land, should your empire collect a few more victory points all the self styled gods of this land shall be imprisoned again. We may be doomed to failure, indeed the nation of Mictlan cannot hope to stand alone against the combined might of the two largest nations in the world, but there is a small hope that
the other nations of the land will realize that if any one of us falls at this point, we all fall. Me march on Caelum now, but no nation with hopes if freedom can fail to find themselves in a state of war with the imperial beaurocracy.

The bloody god will not go quietly without a fight.

I do not dispute that I am close to winning the game by victory points.

Well, for what it worth I've been offering Caelum to ally against me with you or with other nations for quite a while (I like the challenge just as much as I like victory), but they don't seem to be interested. And my own alliance with Caelum was strictly against Helheim. (and he was very loyal ally in this war) So he is certainly not my pawn.

That being said I understand your position, I would likely do the same in your shoes.

Regards,
Corwin
Old February 18th, 2007, 02:50 PM

Corporal

Ighalli is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Niefelheim set to AI

The game is already won, and I'd rather hurt my enemy than betray my ally.
Old February 21st, 2007, 08:18 PM

Corporal

josh_f is on a distinguished road
Default Good Game Guys

Game is officially over, and Tien Chi has won. Just wanted to say good game guys. I had fun despite being screwed by the RNG early (Oceania capital was stuck in an inland sea). Thanks Graeme for hosting the game.
Old February 24th, 2007, 07:10 AM

First Lieutenant

Corwin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Good Game Guys

The sun has risen over the Tien Chi empire. From now on it will never decent over it again, for the Eternal Empire now covers the entire world.

The divine Emperor has ascended, and from the Throne of Heavens He will rule all nations, big and small, until the sands of Time would run out and the world would come to its end.

ooc:

Good game guys!

Thanks to the Graeme for the hosting it.

And my big thanks to all players, both allies and enemies, who participated in this game, it was a lot of fun!

Regards,
Corwin