.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 2: The Ascension Wars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 20th, 2006, 05:11 PM

Private

JimKnopf is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Why am I not able to win the Orania Map ?

Quote:
Saxon said:
The other thing I would mention is how long do you spend on a turn? If I try to play this game quickly, I get my butt handed to me and I am pretty good at all the games you mention. You have to take your time with this and look at everything. In terms of cards, this is Bridge and MOO is Go Fish. Really. Take your time, use the F1 screen, look at your taxes and unrest every turn. Plan ahead for spells, units and magic items. Learn your nation and how they work. If you are playing Arco, look at Astral magic very closely before you start, all of the spells. Learn the crystal matrix and understand fatigue. Power up your mages and cook the enemy with mind burns.

Saxxon you hit my weak spot I am one of these impatient guys. I already learned that Dom II needs more diligence thanother games. But I have to admit that I still forget recruiting troops or casting a spell here and there.
I want to thank you especially for your honesty admitting that this game is a challenge for you, too.
I think most of my frustration came from feeling stupid.
Because most people always seemed to be complaining that the game is to easy. And I should not be able to beat it on Easy ?
That was more than I can take.