.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 2: The Ascension Wars > Multiplayer & AARs

Old August 15th, 2006, 09:36 PM

Major

Wish is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Globals

you are mostly gobbled up already, since you had accepted a war challenge from me, I took it as mutual consent.
Old August 16th, 2006, 12:54 PM

Major

KissBlade is on a distinguished road

With a 23 MR ... you'd think that tartarian wouldn't have fell to the first enslave mind ...
Old August 18th, 2006, 08:18 AM

Major

... Eh I don't care what you say aside from you have to got to be incredibly lucky this game Pythium. There is no way your paralyze should've pierced a 33 MR ...

Edit: Nevermind, it wasn't the the paralyze. It was the FRIGGING BATTLE AI NOT USING the 10 AIR GEMS IN IT'S disposal and instead casting wrathful skies to jump to a whopping 192 fatigue! IS DOMINION II BEING SERIOUS?!
Old August 18th, 2006, 02:48 PM

First Lieutenant

Tyrant is on a distinguished road
Default Dead SCs

That first enslave mind was indead lucky, but it was 19 pen against 23 MR, so it wasn't all that lucky. I'm afraid i don't have much sympathy though, given that you have 6 or 7 more elemental royals and gosh knows how many tartarians left! [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img]

How many air gems did your air queen use? There is a limit, and i think that CB raised the cost for Wrathfull Skies. I'll have to go back and look at that again, i did think it was odd that she passed out, but did not have time to disect the battle.

It's a good thing i like Chinese food, 'cause i think that you have this game in the bag. I'm pleased to be able to win a few battles at least.
Old August 18th, 2006, 02:58 PM

Major

Default Re: Dead SCs

Quote:
Tyrant said:
That first enslave mind was indead lucky, but it was 19 pen against 23 MR, so it wasn't all that lucky. I'm afraid i don't have much sympathy though, given that you have 6 or 7 more elemental royals and gosh knows how many tartarians left! [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img]

How many air gems did your air queen use? There is a limit, and i think that CB raised the cost for Wrathfull Skies. I'll have to go back and look at that again, i did think it was odd that she passed out, but did not have time to disect the battle.

It's a good thing i like Chinese food, 'cause i think that you have this game in the bag. I'm pleased to be able to win a few battles at least.
LoL, it's good to have a good old fashion post battle discussion on the forums. =) Takes the stress out of events. My air Queen used three out of the ten air gems I gave her. Also believe it or not, my resources are being taxed to the limit as I can't replenish my units nearly as quickly as you can given the huge income disparity. It's amusing as it almost seems a case of magic vs might + some magic.

Make no mistake, that Aella was the creme of the crop of my SC's with a 30 in defense, protection, 33 MR among many other goodies. The only reason she wasn't scripted for battle was because she had a ritual of returning on her XD. Which made it of course all the more insulting that she died -.-.

Plus your ID's with Amon Hotep should be a fun thing to try stopping =\.
Old September 11th, 2006, 12:53 PM

Major

just for the record, man found one of my scouts and lost, I did not attack man.

however, since man is a constant staler, I don't think they will complain.
Old September 11th, 2006, 05:14 PM

Major

Heh ... I'm ok with calling game unless you guys still want to keep going. Pythium pretty much fell so I think I probably hold the significant advantage at this point.
Old September 11th, 2006, 05:29 PM

Major

eh, you'll probably win, but the joys of set-diplomatic games is the ability to build and grow internally, rather than externally - one of the focuses of the game that seem to be undermined by heavy war activity.

at some point everyonw ill have wished up SCs and armies throwing tons of spells, and the final conflicts will be huge and awesome.
Old September 11th, 2006, 05:34 PM

Major

Heh, well you guys might as well expand into Ctis and Man since they seem to be staling at the moment. I'll delay the game a bit to let you guys build up enough to fight my ongrowing army of tartarians =).
Old September 11th, 2006, 05:37 PM

Major

hey, we're all at peace because of the senate. You aren't planning to go rogue are you?