World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT > TO&Es
Notices

Old August 29th, 2005, 02:03 PM

Corporal

MacGalin is on a distinguished road
Default Obat002 Poland

Well, what the title says .

I have been working with that for a while. Zip file also includes a "demo" scenario, giving you the chance to check out the new units...

Here's the quick list of modifications and new units.:

obat002 - Poland

(Orginal Camo Workshop edited by MP Galinski V 1.1)

List of changes:

Changes & tweaks to existing units

All PT-91 MBTs - Added official name "Twardy" ("Hard")

PT-91C Twardy (009) - Changed to another version, since the first "leopardisation" (changing the gun to German 120mm) project was cancelled. (120 mm armed version included as "what-if")

Loara - Set LBM.

F-16Ds changed to F-16Cs (Block 62 to be exact).

PL-24 Changed to correct name MI-24Pl Pluszcz. Anyway, program is currently suspended, and waiting for better times. And since NT-Ds were not bought, Pluszcz will be probably armed with 9m120m Ataka. )

Sokol helicopters - changed icons (they do _not_ look like Mi-4s, for god's sake! )

All Rosomak MRVs - deleted the 81 mm grenades - there is no such weapons. Too bad

Tarpan Honker (920) - Changed LBM to correct photo of honker instead of generic truck. And changed icon. Changed SGMT MG to UKM-2000 MG.

HMMV (291) - Changed SGMT to UKM-2000 MG.

SKOT APCs - Corrected av. dates. and vision

Skot 2AP (568) - deleted dual AT-3s. There was some concept work on the ATGM armed version, but no working prototypes were built. (Existing photos are mockups - launchers weren't integrated with the wehicle, they were only welded to turret for demonstration purposes)

ATGM armed version was saved as "what if" for scenario degsiners (av. date 11-12 2020).

ZSU-4MP Biala (203) - Deleted radar. In ZSU-23-4 MP Biala , radar dish is replaced by stabilised electrooptical IR sight.

BWP-2000. - Unfortunately, only prototypes were built. It was never bought by army. I kept it as a "what if" for scenario degsiners) (av date - 11 2020).

New units:

Some new infantry units, using polish wz. 2003 LMG/SAW.

806, 807 - Formoza SF - Formoza naval special forces are polish SEALs.

827 - Mc SF Scoust - motorcycle special force recon.

828 - Mc SF Atgm - bike with sidecar, armed with spike ATGM. (Will probably be used by special forces, also usable for airmobile units. Great for shoot & run tactics.)

833 - L Rover Huzar - Polish armored and armed version of of long 6x6 Land Rover Defender 130. Vechicle is degsined for Special Forces, and produced by AMZ Kutno and JLR.

836 - Honker Skorpion - armored version of Honker, degsined for polish forces in Iraq. (Well, the armor is not very impresive, and the vehicle is said to be top-heavy.)

838,839 HMMWV Trynka - Polish armed and armored version of HMMWV.

840 HMMWV Trynka AT - version of Trynka degsined as Spike ATGM carrier.

842 Hibernyt SPAA - ZU-23-2 AA gun mounted on Star truck.

843 Sa-8 Osa Sting - Polish modification of SA-8, equipped with modern electronics, and compatible with NATO air defence system.

844 Osa AMRAAM - Most advanced modification of SA-8 vehicle. Old SA-8 missiles were replaced by AMRAAMs. For now this vehicle exists only on paper, but when Poland will recive F-16s and AMRAAMS, the production will probably begin.

845 M113GA1 - Polish army gotsmall number of them along with Leopard 2 MBTs from Germany.

847 Rosmak AT - This is standard Rosomak, but carrying more Spike ATGMs.

848 Rosomak AT+ Rosomak AT equipped wit the OBRA-1 Defence system. (VIRSS)

850 Rosomak Sabre - Recon / FO version of rosomak, equipped with israeli Sabre IR Sight / GSR.

851, 853, 856 Rosomak APC+, Rosomak AGL+, Rosomak IFV+ - versions equipped with OBRA-1 VIRSS (That system will be standart in all polish Rosomaks.)

852 Rosomak AGL - equipped with GA AGL.

855 Rosomak IFV-at - Early version, without Spike ATGM.

860 - MID (Maszyna Inzynieryjno Drogowa, Road Engineering Vehicle) - Engineer tank, built on chasis of PT-91. Produced by OBRUM. AFAIR some (about 100) were sold to India.

863 ZU-23-2E - Another modification of ZU-32, degsined to work as part of integrated air defence network (REGA system), under the remote control.

264 POPRAD - Quad Grom SAM launcher, mounted on Iveco light truck, and integrated with REGA system.

867 Leopard 2A4+ - All Polish Leo2s will be equiped with OBRA-1 VIRSS. Really good idea, if you ask me

869 MT-LB-23M Krak - This is older Polish modification of the MT-LB. Turret with a 23mm autocannon and a machinegun is mounted at the rear.

870 LSPZRA Sopel - AA Version of MT-LB, Equipped with turret mounting an ZU 23 - 2 autocannon and two GROM launchers. (left as "what - if")

875,876 BRDM-2 Zbik-A - BRDM2, Equiped with GSR and IR sight

879 BRDM-2 Szakal - Polish BRDM, modified to use in desert or tropical conditions. Currently used by polish forces in Iraq

880 BRDM-2 Szakal + - Szakal, equipped with additional, stryker-type bar cage, providing anti HEAT protection.

881 BWP-1M Puma - Upgraded BWP, produced by WZM-5. New armor, better electronics and modernised engine.

882 BWP-1M Puma+ - BWP Puma IFV using new ammo for 73mm gun
883 Puma RCWS-30 - Advanced modification of BWP-1 (BMP-1). Equipped with israeli RCWS-30 Turret, mounting 30 mm autocannon, and dual Spike launcher. (RCWS stands for Remote Control Wepons Station). Best upgrade proposal for BMP-1 so far. Also, equipped with some additional armor.

896 RM-70 MRL - added as on map rocket arty.

890,891 RM - 70 Modular - RM-70 modified by german Rheinmetal Landsystems to use standart us MLRS 220mm rocket packs. On map and off map versions.

892 BM-21M - BM-21 using long range Fenix rockets.

894, 895 - 98mm Mortar - 98 mm mortar is degsined by HSW as new medium mortar for polish army. 98 mm calibre was chosen, since internatonal agreements regulate the numbers of 100mm and larger mortars.

896 - KTO Rys M-98 - This Rys APC is degsined specificaly to carry three M-98 Mortars.

956 SW-4 - New polish light helicopter. Some will be used by army and air force, mostly for training.

957 SM-2 - AKA Mi-2. Copied as a light helo

960 W3W Sokol +

961 SW3W Gluszec. - Armed version of Sokol, equipped with modern avionics and stabilised IR sight. Armed with turret mounted WKM-B HMG, and rockets. Most of technology is taken from the Huzar project

962 W-3 Sokol - about year 2000 , old door mounted PKMS were replaced by new UKM-2000 MMGs

965, 936 SW-3W Huzar - Dedicated attack helo, based on Sokol. Armed with NT-Ds, and equiped with israeli avioncs. For now, program is suspended, and waiting for better times

967,968,969 - Versions of Mi-24Pl Pluszcz helicopter.

980,981,982 Su-22m4 MLU - Mid life upgrade project will, give Su-22 night / all weather attack capabilities, and allow it to carry western weapons.

990 85mm AT gun + - D-44 gun equipped with passive night sight.

992 PT-2001 Twardy - "Germanized" version of PT-91, with new welded turret and 120 mm gun. This upgrade is proposed by Bumar Group.

993 Goryl MBT - Another "what-if". In mid 90's , Poland were trying to build it's own 3rd generation tank. Only prototypes were built, before the project was cancelled.

995 PZL Skorpion - Included as "what-if". Skorpion was developed in min '90s as a prototype of polish strike aircraft, to replace aging SU-22s. With western avionics and Skorpion probably would be very effective on modern battlefield. Unfortunately, project was killed by lack of funds.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 376238-obat 002 poland.zip (113.6 KB, 351 views)
Old August 29th, 2005, 08:16 PM

First Lieutenant

blazejos is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Obat002 Poland

Super that is that what I waiting for!

Question to SPCAMO is posible to include this modifications in next version of WinSPMBT?

Blazejos
Old August 29th, 2005, 08:41 PM

First Lieutenant

blazejos is on a distinguished road

Bug or corects what I found in your OOB

1. SM-2 that is not Mi-2 that was a special polish made version of Mi-1 for 4 people.

2. What do you think what shuld be a future polish CMG
I think that should be a one standard. Meaby UKM-2000 CMG and 12.7 WKM-B as a vehicle AAMG. Meaby germany recived vehicles are rearmed to polish MGs?

3. SKOT-2AP should have AAMG because AP means special turent ready for AA firing like in TOPAS standart SKOT-2A have turent from BRDM-2

4. What with polish school-combat aircraft TS-11 Iskra

All another is Well-done
Old August 30th, 2005, 03:01 AM

Sergeant

JaM is on a distinguished road

RM - 70 Modular is Slovak modification to RM-70 with cooperation with Rheinmetal.

The RM-70 programme was started when the Ministry of Defence of the Slovak Republic signed the first development contract with Diehl BGT Defence for the modernisation of the RM-70 system in December 2000. In February 2003, the contractual parties amended the contract and shared in the further development of the system to “RM-70 Modular,” a system capable of using the existing 122 mm rockets as well as the 227 mm MLRS (Multiple Launch Rocket System) rockets. With the assistance of the German Ministry of Defence and the MLRS Programme Office in BWB (Federal Agency for Defence Technology and Procurement), the five owner countries of the MLRS system: USA, Great Britain, France, Germany and Italy approved the delivery of MLRS ammunition to the Slovak Republic.

full post: http://www.defenseworld.net/World-Mi...acePressnews-1
Old August 30th, 2005, 05:20 AM

Corporal

Yup. RM-70 Modular is Slovak, but polish military is interested in upgrading ours RM-70s to this standart.

Blazejos - well, it seems that there's no chances that this will be included in coming patch... it was simplu posted too late .

Anyway i hope that SPCAMO team will at least fix the SW3 Sokol icons.
Old August 30th, 2005, 12:05 PM

Private

Witek is on a distinguished road

Great job!

But I am not sure about some things:
1) Komar RPG is often used in this OOB by airborne units. As I know (but I am not an expert and might be wrong) this is personal AT wearpon, and I guess better wearpon for aiborne squad would be RPG-7V. Right now airborne company got only Komar's so it is actually defendless against tanks.
BTW. Maybe there can be new versions of RPG-7 ammo added. There were some publications recently in nTW.
2) I have noticed few RPO-A rocket lanched flame throwers. Are we using them???

Anyway still it is great that you made this OOB.

Witek
Old August 31st, 2005, 03:25 PM

Corporal

Alpha is on a distinguished road

hi,

sounds good.

can i use this for my camp ?

also i wonder why poland uses leo2 ?
aren´t they too complicated and expensive ?

i thought most countries are satysfied with the russian
stuff as it is cheaper and better to maintenance...

also i ask for info on the flame rocket laucher as it seems
to be dangerous weapon.
Old August 31st, 2005, 06:22 PM

Private

JagdtigerPL is on a distinguished road

Bardzo ciekawa modyfikacja. Mam nadzieje MacGalin ze nie bedziesz mial nic przeciwko jak umieszcze ja na swojej stronie: http://jagdtiger.mm.pl
Old September 1st, 2005, 05:38 AM

Corporal

Witek:
You are probably right - i was concentrating on vehicles, so some of the details in infantry weapons have escaped my eye. I have that nTW issue. But, unfortunately i recently started working, so i don't have too much time to make more modifications.

Alpha:
Well, we got 128 Leo 2s from German army stocks. Yay! Even better: we got them for free! (almost - we had to pay for de-mothballing them, since they spent some time conservated in german storage. Anyway, we got them at 1/100 of their actual cost. Good for us ). About russian stuff being cheaper to operate - well, expenses to supply leo 2 brigade are considerably smaller than brigade of PT-91s or T-72s. Mainetance of russian tanks is also a problem - for example, thanks to the power-pack Leo 2 engine can be changed in field conditions in less than 2 hours. In T-72's you require ... about 23 hours.

If you want to use it in cam - no problem. In older versions of SPMBT i'd advise against it, but with WinSPMBT s OOB management system - its a good idea. Good Luck!

Jagdtiger: Nie ma problemu . Zreszta; chyba zaczne sie u was pojawiac od czasu do czasu.

And in another news: Poland signed contract with Iraq to sell them Dzik (Boar) Armored Cars / light APCs. Of course, Iraqis will have change the name .
Old September 1st, 2005, 06:16 AM

Private

JagdtigerPL is on a distinguished road

MacGalin - bardzo sie ciesze Czy posiadasz pelna platna wersje MBT? Ja z kolega zrobilismy zrzutke juz ze 3 tyg. temu i ciagle czekamy na przesylke. Planuje z porzadnym edytorem wziasc sie za tworzenie scenariuszy. Dobrze by bylo polaczyc sily...