.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

ATF: Armored Task Force- Save $8.00
War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening

Old February 16th, 2009, 04:12 PM

Lieutenant General

Aezeal is on a distinguished road
Default Re: fomorian guide?

I was harsh because of the stupidity of the question and the obvious lack of trying to find the answer on an easy question himself. I mean asking something only a lil harder to find wouldn't bother me but this is in the RTFM category and there is a reason there is an abreviation for that too... used quite a lot in here too btw.

Redeye: he said he tried to find it and I don't believe him, I'm not rightwing, I'm leftwing in the Netherlands... (where even rightwing is more leftwing than america's leftwingers.. )

I am not supposed to be the guy with the hippocratic oath I AM one of those who have sworn the hippocratic oath. And yes I believe in tough love and helping yourself it it's easy I also think all stupid pplz who come to the ER when they should go to the housedocter are stupid (hence stupid pplz ) ... Them I have to help though (after explaining where they SHOULD have gone) and that doesn't go for this one.

Endo: despite the fact I his grammar wasn't the reason not to help him or to be unkind and even though I might not always be that correct in my english... the fact remains:
ne1 = FAIL

PS wasn't redeyeistan that place where they did nuclear testing.. ti would explain somethings.
In for a whole new sort of game? Then try my scenario map Gang Wars.
Old February 16th, 2009, 07:30 PM

Lieutenant General

JimMorrison is on a distinguished road

I love you, Aezeal.

We would fight all the time while we raise our adopted children, but they would be all the stronger for it.

But seriously, I do agree that while maybe it was put a little harshly, that if any info is readily and easily available in one of the Sticky posts, that people shouldn't be coddled, but just rather told where to go at the most (and I don't mean the hot place ).
Old February 16th, 2009, 08:36 PM

BANNED USER

pyg is on a distinguished road

Although not in defense of the OP, the thread linked by the strategy index is pretty light, consisting mostly an analysis of Micah's win in RAND by a newer player churl. churl's post is very good though and Hoplosternum has some good points.

Fomoria is great and deserves an in depth guide. How about it JimMorrison? You are a professed Fomoria fan.
Old February 16th, 2009, 11:37 PM

Lieutenant General

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyg View Post
Although not in defense of the OP, the thread linked by the strategy index is pretty light, consisting mostly an analysis of Micah's win in RAND by a newer player churl. churl's post is very good though and Hoplosternum has some good points.

Fomoria is great and deserves an in depth guide. How about it JimMorrison? You are a professed Fomoria fan.
Actually this thread made me think of putting something together - this is without doubt one of my favorite nations, and I did have a victory with them, involving some rather intense late-game weaponry being thrown around.

I've been typing all day and just want a break though, maybe tomorrow I will get my literary kicks by telling Fomoria like it is.
Old February 17th, 2009, 03:04 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

Dedas is on a distinguished road

I'm sitting here rolling my thumbs, waiting for the Baalzsplosion... it will come any moment, I'm sure of it.
Old February 17th, 2009, 04:14 AM

General

vfb is on a distinguished road

No no ... he's finally writing MA Oceania I think:

http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=42303
Whether he submitted the post, or whether he did not, made no difference. The Thought Police would get him just the same. He had committed— would still have committed, even if he had never set pen to paper— the essential crime that contained all others in itself. Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?
Old February 17th, 2009, 05:45 PM

Lieutenant General

to all those saying that thread is a bit light: I DID say that if he couldn't find it it probably wasn't there. And then something about how easy it's to find it.
Old February 17th, 2009, 08:27 PM

Lieutenant General

Well I wrote it. I expect adulation. Now.

Fomoria: Where is Your God Now? (AKA - The Other Giant Meat)
Old February 18th, 2009, 04:29 AM

Lieutenant General

Well maybe you get more thanks from the OP for that thread then the weak-hearted got for their help in this thread.