Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 65
Ban-a-thon - .com.unity Forums
.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

The Star and the Crescent- Save $8.00
winSPMBT: Main Battle Tank- Save $6.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 5th, 2010, 01:00 AM
Major General

Squirrelloid is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ban-a-thon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annette View Post
Squirrelloid and pyg, you are both trying your best to push our buttons. If you'd like to continue to enjoy use of our boards, it's time to cease the games.

Annette
Annette,

There was a question as to what happened in the thread. The thread is now restored and thus I have endeavored to answer the questions with citations. I fail to see how my post is any more out of line than previous discussion on said thread, especially as it involves actual evidence rather than hearsay. Further, I fail to see how contributing to a substantial discussion is a game.

I have been generally reasonable and articulated my position, my questions, and my objections logically with respect to recent events when the situation warranted.

I will confess to participating in some punning and humor in the referenced thread. If this was against the ToS I will gladly cease with the punning.

If you would care to be more specific about how my conduct has been objectionable, then perhaps I will be able to satisfy you.

Sincerely,
Squirrelloid

P.S. Since my post is deleted, would you kindly delete all other posts in this thread discussing what occurred in the referenced thread? I can't imagine they can possibly be appropriate if mine wasn't.

Ulm: Order of the Black Rose - Reimagining MA Ulm

A more Sombre forum: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?.act=idx. Now with more Maerlande.

Last edited by Squirrelloid; May 5th, 2010 at 01:14 AM..