.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

ATF: Armored Task Force- Save $8.00
War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old November 3rd, 2010, 09:17 AM

Private

BvG is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Forum, game running

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grijalva View Post
Ahh, the mighty Zhmeys have awoken, well, intelligence is the first step, let me know where they are...can't hurt.
I am sure the positional place of SC is useful information.. so how about that NAP 3?
Old November 3rd, 2010, 10:16 AM

Grijalva

The Monkeys of course welcome such an NAP3 with our comrads in arms! Down with Machacka! *flings poo*
Old November 3rd, 2010, 10:35 AM

Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
We've a proposition for our gravelly goblin opponents-- relinquish the sea to us, and we shall grant an NAP-5 so that you might concentrate on murdering the spiders.
Ah, sure!

This was all about reaching Machacka to begin with, and I think i got that a-plenty

however due to capital placement, western sea of storms (12) cannot be easily included in such a deal. If you agree to that exemption, then we got a nap 5.

PS: I assume you retract your demand for those last coastal provinces, so I'll continue there, but am ready to leave, in case I was mistaken.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 10:41 AM

Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grijalva View Post
The Monkeys of course welcome such an NAP3 with our comrads in arms! Down with Machacka! *flings poo*
We welcome our monkeys in arms, but do not appreciate poo on our negotiation tables. I hear far worse about the Machakas tho. It's said they spit into their hands to seal a deal, can you imagine dealing with such a barbaric people for more then a few years?

currently there's two of them Zmeies, plowing south into my lands, where the river enters the sea. I'm sure we stop them eventually, but our inexperience with slaying dragons will cost us more then necessary.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 01:03 PM

Grijalva

another three-headed dragon looms in the east as well,

@ Ryleh

The Monkeys welcome you to take the West Neminder Sea (pronvince 71) and would accept a truce in exchange.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 02:51 PM

Corporal

Lihaässä is on a distinguished road

@ Muse, What is this treachery?

Quote:
Your offer is quite worthy, and accepted! The north and west are yours, I shall take the coast and south.

For the northern provinces that we currently hold, we would wish a sum of Earth Gems--however many you can spare, though twenty would be a great boon.

Be advised: Shinuyama has an army headed to those provinces at this very moment, the far north. (Within reach of Last Retreat by next turn, likely.)
His armies under the waves we project will fare less well.

To clarify: We will still require the coastline that we posses currently. It is unlikely that Shinuyama will capture it.

This arrangement should create a lovely funnel directly into his heart, while his coast is raided.
This is you're answer to my proposal - I've already paid my debts (20E gems) we can ask the administration to check that one out.

Quote:
We've a proposition for our gravelly goblin opponents-- relinquish the sea to us, and we shall grant an NAP-5 so that you might concentrate on murdering the spiders.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

To Machaka:

If we don't receive the agreed upon payment, unpleasant things may happen.

We've been quite patient.
You've promised your allegiance and we have divided already the lands of goblins. We also share NAP3. I still haven't seen your main army taking his lands. To me this sounds like that the great forum hasn't heard all of the talks that is going behind my back?

How is this going to be? - I have played my role and given you what you've requested. I pledge you to take actions you have promised. You are still the true god in the south, take what is your's and leave the goblins to your voiceless ones!

I shall burn, charm or bleed those who try to invade my lands. At this point I would ask from my diplomatic partners (Vanheim, Rlyeh and Abysia) what are you really going to do with the monkeys who are grinning behind you backs? Now they are turning face to the west, It's you're chance to act.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 04:43 PM

Corporal

Muse is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BvG View Post
Quote:
Ah, sure!

This was all about reaching Machacka to begin with, and I think i got that a-plenty

however due to capital placement, western sea of storms (12) cannot be easily included in such a deal. If you agree to that exemption, then we got a nap 5.

PS: I assume you retract your demand for those last coastal provinces, so I'll continue there, but am ready to leave, in case I was mistaken.
The entire sea is the deal, or face a two-front war.
An NAP-5 will give you ample warning should we wish to attack you; you've little to fear from the Western Sea of Storms.

As compensation, we shall relinquish Moorway (79) to you; we only wish the small province of Lower Hoburgia (84).
I trust you can see the strategic value in this.

-------------------------------------------------------------

To Machaka:

There is no treachery-- we are still at peace.
We simply sold you some land that you requested. (The payment we've received just this turn, which we thank you for.)

We made no promise to remain at war with Shinuyama indefinitely.

We're quite simply withdrawing from all surface conflicts, as we likely should have done long ago.
We shall keep a single tea-selling kiosk on the beach, and return to the waves.

Last edited by Muse; November 3rd, 2010 at 05:01 PM..
Old November 3rd, 2010, 04:55 PM

Private

Quote:
The entire sea is the deal, or face a two-front war.
An NAP-5 will give you ample warning should we wish to attack you; you've little to fear from the Western Sea of Storms.

As compensation, we shall relinquish Moorway (79) to you; we only wish the small province of of Lower Hoburgia (84).
I trust you can see the strategic value in this.
Ah you drive a hard bargain... yet again. I agree.

However, be informed that this was one of the factors that let me to start with you in the first place.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:10 PM

Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BvG View Post
Ah you drive a hard bargain... yet again. I agree.

However, be informed that this was one of the factors that let me to start with you in the first place.
Luckily, that should not be a trouble this time-- all the transit routes are open and clear.
'Tis good that our peace is finally solidified.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Advisory for Machaka:

Shinuyama should be withdrawing from Lower Hoburgia (84), as per agreement.
Holding or placing PD in this province will be considered an immediate act of war, placing you in a three-front conflict.

Otherwise, we have no quarrel with either of you and wish both sides interesting battles in the coming conflict.

Last edited by Muse; November 3rd, 2010 at 05:19 PM..
Old November 3rd, 2010, 07:02 PM

Corporal

Quote:
Advisory for Machaka:

Shinuyama should be withdrawing from Lower Hoburgia (84), as per agreement.
Holding or placing PD in this province will be considered an immediate act of war, placing you in a three-front conflict.

Otherwise, we have no quarrel with either of you and wish both sides interesting battles in the coming conflict.
To clarify: We do not care if a battle takes place there, now that Shinuyama currently possesses it-- we simply care that the single province is returned to us peacefully after all the troop movements are settled. (Whosoever comes out as the victor.)

This should not materially impact either economy or army mobility.

We are, of course, open to negotiation in all matters. (Should it be necessary.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We shall also reiterate this:

Quote:
To Machaka:

There is no treachery-- we are still at peace.
We simply sold you some land that you requested. (The payment we've received just this turn, which we thank you for.)

We made no promise to remain at war with Shinuyama indefinitely.

We're quite simply withdrawing from all surface conflicts, as we likely should have done long ago.
We shall keep a single tea-selling kiosk on the beach, and return to the waves.
Just in case.

Last edited by Muse; November 3rd, 2010 at 07:20 PM..