.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

winSPWW2- Save $5.00
World Supremacy- Save $10.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPWW2 > Campaigns, Scenarios & Maps
Notices

Old November 11th, 2011, 04:41 PM

First Lieutenant

Ts4EVER is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dynamic Campaign: Volunteers Wanted

Load all tubes with smoke rounds and just overrun them
Old November 20th, 2011, 10:31 AM

First Lieutenant

Any updates on your progress? It is starting to get weird.
Old November 21st, 2011, 03:04 PM

First Lieutenant

iCaMpWiThAWP is on a distinguished road

Oh, i'm sorry, had forgotten to upload it, so here it goes:

At the cost of 12 men(half of those losses could have been avoided, satchels and flamers are dangerous around your own men ) We took both fortifications at the same time, in a coordinated movement, we wiped out the bunkers very easily(tip to make a harder battle, add a few infantry units to the area, a few scouts and a platoon at each strongpoint) and controlled the area as the russian soldiers manning the remaining bunkers fled.

Note:
  • Smoke: in a way, it won the battle for me, i just walked past anything i couldn't destroy and had engineers blow it up later.
  • Sturmpioneers: these lads are pretty powerful, as the germans, im never assaulting again without some of them.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Saved Games.rar (76.8 KB, 97 views)
Old November 22nd, 2011, 05:13 AM

First Lieutenant

Ah cool. Yeah the first chapter was too easy. I didn't know how good of a player you are, what kind fo force and approach you would use and how I should balance the first maps, so I decided to play it safe. Believe me, the scenarios will become progressively harder, jsut like the real fighting in Russia for the Germans .
Old November 22nd, 2011, 01:38 PM

First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts4EVER View Post
Ah cool. Yeah the first chapter was too easy. I didn't know how good of a player you are, what kind fo force and approach you would use and how I should balance the first maps, so I decided to play it safe. Believe me, the scenarios will become progressively harder, jsut like the real fighting in Russia for the Germans .
Yay! Nothing's better than a good challenge
Old November 22nd, 2011, 01:47 PM

First Lieutenant

Chapter I Stalin Line

11th July 1941

Kingisepp

Stalin Line Bunkers after capture

I have to say, I am impressed by the performance of your troops. Bost strongpoints were taken out with minimum casualties well before schedule. I think the Russians gambled away their advantage when they tried to delay us in the city and lost almost all their men.

You get 50 repair points per destroyed strongpoint, plus an extra 30 for the fast completion. That means you can set yourself 300 build points for the next scenario. This should more than cover your losses, however, note that you can save up points for later use and future battles might not be as easy as this one.
Old November 22nd, 2011, 02:05 PM

First Lieutenant

Chapter II Schluesselburg

5th September 1941

Schluesselburg

Our encirclement of Leningrad is advancing fast. However, the city is still linked to the rest of the Soviet Union by the city of Schluesselburg.
This town is the key to Lake Ladoga and therefore the region. It has several shipping ports, as well as a medieval fortress, guarding the river and lake.

The medieval fortress

Your objective is to secure the city. The fortress itself is a formidable target, surrounded by water on all sides. It's defenses are outdated, so it is probably not worth the hassle and blood it would take to breach its walls. Then again, some men like a challenge...

The towns defenders consist of a rifle bataillion as well as several ad hoc units conscripted from the surrounding villages. They did not have the time or ressources to fortify the town with minefields or barricades, but have begun to dig trenches around it. They also may have fortified key houses inside the city.

The enemy is still holding the northern shore of the river Neva. You have no objectives there, but note that you may receive harassing or artillery fire from the woods there.

You have three secenarios to achieve your objectives. Some objectives may change depending on the progress of battle.

Objectives:

- Deploy your forces inside the deployment area. Note that you can NOT deploy any forces on the northern side of the river!
- Secure as many victory locations as possible

Optional:

Although the town is relatively weakly held, the Russians apparently have started to ship reinforcements across lake Ladoga, including crack naval infantry and additional artillery. Due to the swampy shores, they need the dock installations in Schluesselburg for disembarkation. The sooner you can clear those of the enemy, the sooner the reinforcements will stop!

Recently we ahve encountered several super heavy tanks of the KW2 pattern all across the Russian front. Sadly, all specimen so far were far too damaged to reverse engineer anything from them. Our intelligence suggests that the Soviets have brought one of these monsters into the city. Capturing it in an undamaged state would be quite a feat!
To capture the tank, it needs to be in an area under German control, either abandoned, immobilised or both. You may capture it in any of the three scenarios. If you destroy it, the objective is failed. if you manage to immobilise it in an area you do not control, we assume that the Russians retrieved it after the battle and you have another chance to get it. You will be rewarded for it with 50 repair points.

Last edited by Ts4EVER; November 22nd, 2011 at 02:14 PM..
Old November 22nd, 2011, 02:07 PM

First Lieutenant

Technical post: add scenario as always, give yourself -300 build points and -200 support points.
Attached Files
File Type: rar chapter2scen1.rar (55.2 KB, 95 views)

Last edited by Ts4EVER; November 22nd, 2011 at 02:27 PM..
Old November 23rd, 2011, 01:05 PM

First Lieutenant

Will start playing this weekend, nice story by the way
Old November 26th, 2011, 09:02 AM

First Lieutenant

Cool. I'm very excited to see how this on will play out. It is a lot more open ended than the first chapter and it will be interesting to see what kind of priorities you will set. Keep in mind that you can't reinforce your troops for 3 scenarios, so playing conservatively and scouting ahead will be important, even if it means that you advance slower than you'd like.