This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPWW2
Notices

Old August 2nd, 2006, 03:55 PM

Private

Georg_Wiezen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Offmap Artillery AP ammo is disable.

Hi,narwan.
Who are you? Auther? Moderator? Multiposted Man?

I show you many materials about artillery,because of I want to use "cluster munition" in place of "Explosive-AP".
But I taked only suggestions with unuseful,unconsideration and ridicule. Very very sorry.
I regret for this forum's stance that not want reality.

Why not suggest me about "Locking for cluster munition"?
I guess this reason for a differentiated market between WinSPWW2 and WinSPMBT.
I was perchased both game. But,I had broken these CD and I won't play.

I'm so sorry. Good bye.
Old August 2nd, 2006, 04:40 PM

Captain

thatguy96 is on a distinguished road

I was not ever attemping to be condescending or inconsiderate. Perhaps something got lost in the translation. We refer to what you are trying to do as "breaking the game," I should know, I've experimented with quite a few things that break the game. Its not an insult or ridicule, its the truth. What I had attempted to present was what people have already discovered as possible solutions to the dilemma. What you're looking to do cannot be created 100%, not because I don't agree with it (you explained that clearly, I was ignorant of what you were talking about), but because it simply is not possible in the game. The engine is also not going to be drastically modified by the SPCamo team, nothing I or anyone else besides them can do about that.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do, but I think its unfair to place so much blame on everyone here who tried to present to you a number of alternatives because we already knew what you were trying to do was going to be near impossible with the current game engine. We're just trying to save you the effort.
Old August 2nd, 2006, 08:00 PM

Captain

narwan is on a distinguished road

Everyone here has been rather considerate of you Mr Wiezen despite the great difficulties in trying to make out what you were actually saying. There have been helpful suggestions for you on how to get as close to what you want as possible and the limitations of the system have been explained to you. Including by one of the designers.

Your replies however have been demanding and condensending. Perhaps you know more of this artillery than most people but you obviously have a problem accepting that others have more knowledge of the game and both its limitations and possibilities.
And what do you expect from posting on a public forum? Its a players help players forum here, just as the WinSPMBT forum. So you should be thankful for the replies you get.

And since you asked, I'm one of the playtesters of this game and I know quite a bit of the game and its possibilities and just as all the other playtesters was asked to help out on this forum when players had questions/issues with the game.

I'm sorry to hear you're not going to play the game because it can't do something it was never meant to and is out of the scope of the game altogether. But that's your prerogative.

Narwan