Welcome The New Year With A New Dominions 3: The Awakening Patch!
Version 3.26 Available For Immediate Download!
Cary, NC, 18 January 2011
Hey, Dominions 3 players, start your new year off right! The gang in Sweden, Illwinter Game Design, has just made available a brand new patch for Dominions 3: The Awakening. Version 3.26 of the game may not bring you breakfast in bed or tell you you're special, but it's still a pretty freaking awesome patch. You need this patch. You want this patch. Go get this patch.
Here are some highlights of the version 3.26 patch:
- Improved performance and window responsiveness during the 'AI thinking' host stage.
- It was sometimes possible to continue sacrificing slaves even if your temple had burned down. Fixed.
- Fixed crash during turn generation.
- popkill now works for non-commanders as well.
- Command line switch -nonationinfo is now implemented.
- Yogini was not a female. Many a date ended with a surprise. Fixed.
- Pulseaudio on Linux no longer requires Pulseaudio dev package to be installed.
- New modding commands for underwater recruiting.
- Modding: Maximum number of spells increased to 2000.
- Modding: Maximum number of name types increased to 100.
- Many, many more changes, corrections, and additions.
Well, what did we tell you? Exciting stuff, right? Grab the version 3.26 patch from the official product page of Dominions 3: The Awakening, published by Shrapnel Games, by heading here:
The patch is available for all flavors (Windows, Mac, and Linux) of the game.
Of course if you don't yet own Dominions 3: The Awakening you may want to pick up the game that the patch applies to, otherwise you won't be having as much fun with it as those who own the game. Dominions 3: The Awakening is available as a physical product the comes with a 300+ page manual written by the esteemed Dr. Bruce Geryk, along with versions of the game for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Alternatively, the game can be purchased as a download for a specific operating system.
First released in 2006, the award-winning Dominions 3: The Awakening has been a constant source of gaming pleasure for strategy enthusiasts around the world. Here are but a few of the reasons you should be playing Dominions 3: The Awakening...
- Super, awesome developers! It's 2011 and they're still doing content-rich patches. Let's see one of those fly-by-night app developers do this.
- Content, content, content. There is so much gameplay here that you would need some way to control the space-time continuum to experience it all.
- Reigning multiplayer action. A strategy game that supports up to twenty-one players with a thriving multi-player community a forum click away. Who needs real life friends when you have this kind of MP gaming?
- Not tested on animals in laboratories. Other games may subject small animals to inhumane procedures, but not Dominions 3. Animal friendly!
You can read more about Dominions 3: The Awakening, download a demo, and purchase the game from the same link as the patch download.
For more great independent strategy gaming be sure to visit us at www.shrapnelgames.com
for our complete catalog. Since 1999 Shrapnel Games has been bringing you the very best in gaming. Our diverse range of titles includes everything from lunch break style games like Bronze, Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space, and Air Command 3.0 to deeper games such as War Plan Pacific, World Supremacy, and Air Assault Task Force.
For press related information please contact Scott R. Krol by using the following form: http://www.shrapnelgames.com/forms/c...nel_games.html
To visit our company blog go to: forum.shrapnelgames.com/blog.php